Brother HL-1110 Driver FREE – When it comes to entry-level printers, you can’t truly exceed the Brother HL-1110. The routine visitors among you’ll say that we’ve evaluated countless entrance degrees printers, so there is absolutely nothing new about the Brother HL-1110. Brother HL-1110 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac, and Linux OS.
Brother HL-1110 Review
You would certainly be partially right. While we have evaluated entry-level options in the multifunction printer and A3 sections, we have not evaluated beginning printers in the individual section. So, we’re partially right too.
The Brother HL-1110 is a beginning monochrome printer, and it makes no reason for it. In truth, it reveals that it’s most fit for individual use, whether in an office configuration or the trainee dorm. The reason we say that it revels in it’s that the Initial Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) hasn’t already truly attempted to present the Brother HL-1110 as anything greater than what it’s.
This, folks, is the easiest printer you will find in the marketplace, so you should consider it when your needs are minimalistic. Basically, if all you need is a dependable printer that can give good quality prints and are also brief on financing, after that, the Brother HL-1110 is your buddy. Here is our review.
The stamina of Brother HL-1110
What do you need most from a beginning printer designed for individual use? It will help if you cost. The initial cost of the Brother HL-1110 at simply over $60 is comparable to beginning inkjet printers. So, if you were anticipating the entry-level printer to be valued at about $300, after that, you need to leave the dark ages and come to the 21st century.
Additionally, you need to upgrade your own on the newest technologies if you anticipate the publish quality of a beginning printer to be bad. The Brother HL-1110 is the best place to start. At an extremely low-cost point, this device gives you very good publish quality. It’s ranked for an optimum resolution of 600 x 600 dots each inch (dpi), and its output quality goes to the same level as the industry benchmarks whether you consider the text, video, or pictures.
Other Driver: Brother MFC-L8900CDW Driver
Printers are known for producing great text prints, and the Brother HL-1110 does the same. This printer is slightly better compared to the average when it comes to video and very a lot average in pictures. However, why would you certainly publish pictures and pictures with a beginning monochrome printer anyways?
The publishing speed of this device is also outstanding for the price section it beings in. The Brother HL-1110 can publish at an optimum speed of 20 web pages each min (ppm) which is greater than most of its rivals. The paper handling capabilities of this printer are greater than sufficient for individual use since its paper tray can stand up to 150 sheets at once.
From the package, the Brother HL-1110 is very easy to use. It’s your standard connect and play device where you take it from the package, connect it to your computer system, and begin publishing. Putting this device on your work desk should not cause you many difficulties either because it’s tiny and relatively lightweight. The Brother HL-1110 measures about 340mm wide, 238mm deep, and just 189mm high. You will have the ability to carry it about easily, too, since it evaluates just 4.5 Kg.
System Requirements of Brother HL-1110
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit), Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 (64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit), Windows Server 2003 (64-bit).
- macOS (10.15),
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Brother HL-1110 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Brother HL-1110 Driver
- Full Driver & Software Package: download
- Printer Driver macOS (10.15): download
- Printer Driver macOS (10.14): download
- Printer Driver macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12): download
- LPR printer driver (deb package): download
Brother HL-1110 from Brother Website.