HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Driver FREE – HP Laserjet M1136 MFP printer is a multi-function printer (can scan, copy and print) that is very reliable and suitable for office and personal use. This printer uses toner type 88a. HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Review
This HP printer is here to look after all your publishing, copying, scanning needs so that you do not need to run outside to obtain your work done. Many thanks to its clear text quality, your published documents will have professional-quality crisp and sharp text pictures. With its small design, it will not take up too a lot of space on your work desk. This gives you enough space for your various other possessions.
Other Driver: HP LaserJet 1020 Driver
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Detail
- The HP LaserJet Profesional M1136 Solitary Printer toner Printer supports Instant-on technology and conserves time when powering up. It comes with an all-in-one HP cartridge and a hi-speed 2.0
- USB port for durable prints and a much faster connection. Publish speed black for normal Up to 18 ppm, Publish quality black Up to 600 x 600 dpi (1200 dpi effective), Cpu speed: 400 MHz.
- Multi Function Printer
- Refilling Kind: Printer toner Cartridge
- Printer Output: Monochrome
- Connection: USB
System Requirements of HP LaserJet Pro M1136
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 W32, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64, Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP 64-Bit Edition.
- macOS 10.12, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Driver
- HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver: download
- Mac Printer Driver: download
- Drivers for Linux: click here
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 from HP Website.