Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Drivers FREE Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS. The WorkForce WF-3640 provides improved efficiency and versatile paper dealing with for little workplaces. Powered by Epson’s brand-new PrecisionCore publishing innovation, the WF-3640 offers Efficiency Past Laser.
Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Drivers Review
Epson’s WorkForce WF-3640 is qualified at a paper dealing with and includes a lengthy listing from consists of that makes this our Editors’ Option for moderate-use mini workplace MFPs.
Fundamental MFP includes for the WF-3640 consist of the capability to publish and fax from, also, to check to, a computer system, and job as a standalone photocopier and fax device. Can likewise publish from and check to a USB memory secret or sd card.
The printer industry is a relatively foreseeable one, but from time to time we’re treated to fascinating technology. Hewlett-Packard, for instance, in 2015 presented its Officejet Profesional X, a desktop computer printer collection that uses an inkjet technology called PageWide, to deliver the world’s fastest publish rates. Currently, it is Epson’s transform, with the new PrecisionCore printhead inkjet technology that enables fast publish rates and better color quality – also better compared to a shade laser model.
Although revealed in 2015 in some of its commercial publishing equipment, Epson is currently placing the technology in a brand-new schedule of WorkForce workplace printers, such as the WorkForce WF-3640 All-in-One printer ($200).
Designed for a workplace environment, the multifunction unit offers publish, copy, check, and fax abilities. Compared with MFPs designed for the home, there is a cost premium. But with the new PrecisionCore system, cordless connection (plus compatibility with wise devices), and useful features, we think the WF-3640 could be well fit for the home – if you do not mind quiting some space.
Features and design
Outside, the WF-3640 looks like most various other Epson MFPs, but one of the most noteworthy feature is one that is unnoticeable: the recently developed PrecisionCore printhead technology. Using MEMs construction, or microelectromechanical systems.
The printhead includes a significant greater variety of nozzles compared to previous head designs, which creates a greater publish thickness by using smaller sized ink beads. This, in transform, equates right into a bigger color range (the variety of shades the printer can reproduce), much faster ink drying out times, and much faster publish rates.
The WF-3640 is a four-function machine, but most home users will not need the fax function, as you can check and e-mail straight from the machine – a more attractive customer feature. However, there are times when faxing may be required, so having actually that option available could come in handy.
As mentioned, the WF-3640 does cost more if you simply contrast it to a fundamental customer model – anywhere from $50-$100 more. But that depends on your understanding of worth. For the additional money, you obtain 3 paper inputs: 2 paper cabinets (each with a 250-sheet capacity, letter or lawful size), and a back paper port for specialized media, card stock, or envelopes.
The extra tray does make the unit a little bit bigger that a standard home MFP, measuring 17.7 x 16.8 x 12.1 inches and evaluating 25.4 extra pounds. If you can do without the extra paper tray, Epson has a brother or sister model, the WF-3620, that is basically the same machine but costs $170.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Drivers
- Windows 10 (32bit) – Windows 10 (64bit) – Windows 8.1(32bit) – Windows 8.1(64bit) – Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11 – OS X Yosemite v10.10 – OS X Mavericks v10.9 – OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5 – OS X Lion v10.7.5,- OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8 – OS X Leopard v10.5.8.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Drivers
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Drivers
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Drivers from Epson Website.