Epson Stylus Photo R260 Driver FREE – Besides its ability to publish on CD and DVD media, Epson’s Stylus Picture R260 might thaw right into a group of common picture printers. For some users, however, this bonus will exceed the unit’s speed and print-quality drawbacks. Epson Stylus Photo R260 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Epson Stylus Photo R260 Review
Using the Stylus Picture R260 to publish on CD or DVD media is relatively easy: You turn a bar to change the output-tray degree, carefully slide the CD and its unique tray right into the input tray, and after that publish.
The disc will need at the very least thirty minutes to dry. Epson’s paperwork, which you must read beforehand, misses on a couple of information but is basically dependable. The company provides software for designing the tags, as well.
Epson Stylus Photo R260 Price and Buy at amazon.com
The Stylus Picture R260 uses Epson’s Claria six-color, dye-based ink system (including black, cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan, and light magenta ink cartridges). Video and pictures were published quickly, but text appeared at a fairly anemic rate of 3.9 web pages each min. Pictures published on shiny paper looked very good; on ordinary paper, however, the same pictures looked discolored and fuzzy, and the text struggled with visible feathering and lightness.
Other Driver: Epson Stylus Photo T60 Driver
The Stylus Picture R260’s design blends simply with challenges. Its control board has 3 big switches, but the symbolic tags were inscrutable to me. The bar on the input tray for switching between routine and CD/DVD publishing is unmarked despite being necessary to the machine’s function–and finicky as well, to judge from all the cautions in the HTML paperwork and published manual.
About this item Epson Stylus Photo R260
- Picture printer provides extremely high-def photos and documents
- Extremely fast publish speeds; up to 5760×1440 optimized dpi resolution
- Red-eye reduction; conserves ink
- Indeterminate pictures can be published in popular dimensions
- It fits a variety of paper kinds
System Requirements of Epson Stylus Photo R260
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit
- macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson Stylus Photo R260 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson Stylus Photo R260 Driver
- Printer Driver v10.85: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Epson Stylus Photo R260 from Epson Website.