Epson L805 Driver – The L805s incorporated Wi-Fi assistance and broadened color range from 6 inks bring you simplicity from publishing from your mobile phones over a cordless network so you can distribute inexpensive, lab-quality pictures to your benefit. Epson L805 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
Epson, the world leader in digital images and printing solutions, launched the L805 printer, a six-color photo printer with an ink tank system that enables wireless printing from mobile devices with low operating costs on the market. The Epson ink tank printer is the first printer to use a high-capacity ink tank system instead of using an ink cartridge.
- Read: Epson L360 Driver
Improved from the previous ink tank printer L800, currently, the L805 printer is equipped with integrated wireless connectivity, making printing easy and flexible from mobile devices over a wireless network. Users can enjoy the page quickly and without limits for some users with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with several Epson Connect features.
Epson L805 is a solitary function professional picture printer that comes with many features. Although it’s the best picture printer at this price point, it doesn’t lack functionality. Let’s have an appearance at some of one of the most important Epson L805 specs.
The body of this printer is made with very top-quality plastic and appears very sturdy. The ink storage container isn’t integrated into the printer’s body; it’s put on the main body’s side for an easy refilling process. L805 is designed for easy use in the workplace, and the body is very durable.
Epson L805 is a solitary function printer that’s targeted at professional users with quality-centered publishing requirements. The printer can give some excellent-looking prints on routine paper and high GSM paper, such as shiny paper.
You can increase the quality of the picture publishing. However, it will decrease the variety of prints each replenishes. It can publish up to 5,760 x 1,440 dpi with a published speed of 5 web pages each min. It also provides indeterminate publishing and paper support of up to 280 GSM. Epson l805 can also use various kinds of trays for various requirements.
The Epson l805 CD tray for publishing CD/DVD cover and Epson l805 ID card tray for publishing cards such as calling cards. The company also recommends using authentic Epson ink refills to produce top-quality prints.
Epson L805 doesn’t lack connection either. It provides smooth OTG, USB, and WiFi connection, making it very useful and efficient to use in a workgroup. One can also use the Epson iPrint Application to get in touch with the printer using WiFi and publish it from another location through a mobile phone. The L805’s incorporated WiFi support and comprehensive color coordinating of 6 inks will permit you to publish inexpensive, studio-quality pictures at your benefit. With its wide array of connection options, Epson L805 will adapt to any workplace.
Compatible systems of Epson L805
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Instal Epson L805 Driver
- Go to this printer’s official website, or you can click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device, and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file (which has been extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- You are once done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L805 Driver
Epson L805 Driver from Epson Website.