Epson L800 Driver – The print speed offered by the Epson L800 is quite high, reaching 34 ppm. This printer relies on a USB 2.0 channel that you can find on its body as for the connectivity needs. The input tray that is owned by this device can hold up to 120 sheets of paper. Epson L800 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
Epson L800 Review
This will undoubtedly make it easier for you when printing large numbers of documents. Operating systems that are compatible with this device include Windows, 7, Vista, XP and 8. Thus, of course, you will find it easier to connect to devices that use the operating system. Drivers will be installed directly without the need to make settings that are quite complicated.
- Read: Epson L310 Driver
Turning to the design sector, this printer carries a relatively generous size with details of 537x188x289 mm with a weight of 6.2 kg. To operate it by yourself, this device requires 13 watts of power while printing is active. Meanwhile, when sleeping conditions only require 1.2 watts.
That said, for matters of power consumption, the Epson L800 is quite economical with sufficiently reliable capabilities in it. This is the unique advantage of this device, so it feels right for you to do your work, especially for matters of printing photos and other essential documents.
The Epson L800 Inkjet Photo Printer is one of the inkjet L series printers from Epson that is already circulating in Indonesia. This photo printer with high performance has a simple design similar to the Epson Tx printer series. Even though it is simple, it is still quite large in size for this type of printer with a single feature, which is only for printing.
Weighing 6.2 kg, this photo printer has physical dimensions of 537 x 289 x 188 mm. It takes up enough space for a printer that is only capable of handling A4 size paper. However, the L800 Printer has won several awards, including being awarded the Gold Award from HWM Magazine in 2011 for the Multi Test Best Performance category.
The Epson L series printer is sufficient to answer consumers’ needs in terms of printing photo-quality images. However, it is not new to inkjet printers. However, one of the often faced problems is the limited capacity of the ink that is usually placed in the cartridge. With a capacity that is not large, the ink will be drained out if it is used to print photo-quality images.
Epson L800 Driver – Especially if you use the best photo mode, which will “drain” the ink to be more wasteful. The Epson L800 offers a solution if you want to print a large number of photos. The technology he adopts is the same as the L100 and L200 series present before, namely using the ink infusion method, which uses a large tank capacity.
The L800 product uses an ink tank system (Ink Tank System) which has a working system similar to the injection ink system widely used in Indonesia but offers various advantages. With the Epson Ink Tank System, which consists of six ink colors (Cyan, Light Cyan, Magenta, Light Magenta, Yellow, and Black), the Epson L800 has excellent print quality.
Photo prints show color gradations that can be seen clearly in almost similar colors, such as red on top of the pink and the like. You can get these six colors of ink included in the sales package for the Epson L800.
Epson claims that in addition to good photo print quality, users will get a much more affordable printing cost using the Ink Tank System. Six inks with a capacity of 70 ml each can be used to print up to 1800 sheets of 4R size color photos.
The Epson L800 has a print speed of up to 34 ppm (pages per minute) for printing in black draft mode, and for A4 color printing in draft mode, it is also capable of reaching 34 ppm. The print quality that is owned is 5760 x 1440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology). As a support for the maximum output level, Epson provides Micro Piezo technology as a print head in this inkjet printer machine.
This Epson paper holder with 6-color ink is at the top of the printer in a portrait position which can accommodate up to 120 sheets of A4 75 grams of paper, while for glossy photo paper, it can accommodate up to 20 sheets of A4 size glossy paper.
Compatible systems of Epson L800:
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit,
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Instal Epson L800 Driver
- Go to the this printer’s official website, or you can click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file (which has been extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- You are once done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L800 Driver
- Printer Driver: download
- Epson Printer Utility (W/ Driver) for Linux: download