Epson L360 Scanner Driver FREE – The Epson L360 comes with an All-In-One feature suitable for you as a staff, student, student, or even a small printing business person. Epson L360 Scanner Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
Epson L360 Scanner Review
With the All-in-One capability, this printer can do 3 tasks at once without having to use other devices. You can print, copy and scan documents without getting tired of going back and forth to the photocopier. This is the ideal technology to meet today’s needs.
Like the high-end printer types, the Epson L360 can produce an excellent print resolution of 5760dpi. The number of ink dots that can be produced, the better it will be when we print photos. This is one of the advantages of Epson printers over others.
The main advantage of the EPSON L360 is the all-in-one feature it offers, print + scanner + copy in one place. In addition, it is also equipped with a factory default infusion tube, so it doesn’t require you to do a manual infusion which results in losing the official warranty.
The next advantage of the EPSON L360 is that it can use art paper inks suitable for this type of paper, such as for Eid envelopes, not easy to fade. But keep in mind that replacing ink with art paper will void the warranty because it requires draining the factory default ink first.
Epson L360 Scanner Driver – The Epson printer is a trendy printer for home / personal use and business. This is inseparable from the good quality of the printouts, as what is still booming today is the Epson L360 printer.
The Epson L360 printer can be said to have good quality, but the price is affordable, so if you are currently looking for a printer to support your work, there is nothing wrong with considering the Epson L360 printer. You can learn the specifications below.
Other Driver: Epson L360 Driver
The Epson L360 printer is quite sought-after because it offers the All in One feature, namely Print, Scan, Copy. In addition, the price is also relatively affordable for a printer with complete features like this.
The Epson L360 is suitable for office or personal needs. The price of this Epson printer too
affordable, seeing the many advantages that can be obtained from this printer. But before discussing the advantages, let’s first look at the specifications of the Epson L360 printer.
Some of the advantages of the Epson L360 printer are as follows:
1. High-resolution Print Quality
Of course, this is great if we want to print images or photos, the print resolution can be up to 5760 x 1440 dpi. Even though it is fairly fast, the print results still have a high resolution and do not reduce the quality. This is because the Epson L360 has a Micro Piezo Print Head, making it possible to print documents quickly but still maintain quality.
2. Print, scan and copy in one device
These three features are, of course, indispensable in handling documents. Print, Scan, and Copy. All these functions have great speed. So that when used for office or business needs, it can provide convenience.
3. Printing speed
Regarding speed in printing, the Epson L360 printer can rely on both printing text and images. In one minute, the Epson L360 can print 33 sheets of black documents. As for colour documents, they can be 15 sheets per minute.
4. Save Ink
This printer has an ink tank with a capacity of up to 70ml. So you don’t have to worry about the ink running out quickly. In addition, the presence of a micro piezo print head can also make the ink come out as needed.
System Requirements of Epson L360 Scanner
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 11.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L360 Scanner Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L360 Scanner Driver
- Scanner Driver for Windows: download
- Printer Driver for Mac: download
- Scanner Driver for Linux: download
Epson L360 Scanner from Epson Website.