Epson L200 Driver Download for FREE – If you are searching for printer drivers and scanners for the Epson L200 kind, you can downloads this inning accordance with your device’s os the downloads link listed below works for all. Epson L200 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
Epson L200 Review
This product is to be the first printer to use a factory infusion system. This means, from the beginning, this printer was designed to be refilled in ink. With the refill system, you can save more money on ink purchases. An original bottle of ink usually only has a capacity of 7-15 ml. However, the Epson L200 ink bottle has a capacity of 70 ml. The price per bottle is no different, even lower. This means you can print 5-10 times more with the same funds.
- Read: Epson L210 Driver
Not only saving money, the manufacturer’s infusion system means you will get the best quality because it uses original ink. One of the most important things, your printer warranty does not expire! We tested the L200, a multifunctional printer type, but a single function type called the L100.
The Epson L200 printer is the first series launched in the Type L Series with the code prefix 2, by having the ideal printer design and size with a high number of prints that can produce as many as 12,000 prints on all the ink used in the ink tube,
We can from Epson claim that this L Series printer can print up to 6,500 sheets on each color and 5000 sheets on black ink. This economical printing is obtained from printer printing technology that uses a filter on the top of the tank to control and reduce waste and ink evaporation.
The Epson L210 is one type of printer from a line of L series printers produced by Epson. The Epson L210 printer is designed as an All In One printer or multifunction printer. There are quite a few users of this printer currently. This is considered natural because the Epson L210 printer is present.
With a slimmer and more ergonomic design besides that, this printer’s body is made from a sturdier material but has lightweight. The difference between this printer from the previous generation is the control panel’s location in front of the printer.
The advantages of the Epson L210 Printer
This printer has a print speed of 27 sheets per minute (ppm) in printing ordinary documents. If you print a photo image, the L210 takes about 69 seconds per photo. This print speed is much different compared to the Epson L300, but the Epson L210 is better than the Epson L100 or L200, so for printing speed, this printer has a standard speed with the price of the Epson L210 printer, which is quite cheap.
This printer can also print a document with a maximum resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi and is supported by bi-directional printing and uni-directional printing technology. And also has a nozzle configuration of 180 for black and 59 for other colors such as magenta, cyan, yellow. The maximum paper size that this printer can print is 8.5 x 44 inches (width x height).
Compatible systems of Epson L200 Driver
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Instal Epson L200 Driver
- Go to this printer’s official website, or you can click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device, and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file (which has been extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- You are once done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L200 Driver
Epson L200 Driver from Epson Website.