Epson AcuLaser C1600 Driver FREE Download – A dependable solution with a responsibility cycle from roughly 35 000 web pages regular monthly, the Epson AcuLaser C1600 obtains the task done rapidly with a mono very first page out time from as long as 13 secs and publish prices from roughly 19 mono websites or five shade websites each min. Whether posting in shade or mono, the Epson AcuLaser C1600. Epson AcuLaser C1600 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
Epson AcuLaser C1600 Review
Get fantastic high-quality prints for the workplace or house with the practical Epson AcuLaser C1600 Laser Printer. The 1200x600dpi publishability, as well as the Epson, ensure outstanding high-quality printouts. This small printer offers a fantastic balance between rate and printing high quality: this might print roughly 19ppm in mono and 5ppm in color and has a preliminary internet page out time from 13 secs in mono as well 22 secs color.
Other Driver: Epson AcuLaser C1600 Driver
Likewise, with a regular monthly job cycle from roughly 35 000 websites monthly in addition to a 200 sheet multi-purpose tray with dirt cover, the Epson AcuLaser C1600 is a fantastic solution if you‘ve to publish in high quantities.
About this item
- Publish up to 19 ppm mono, 5 ppm color
- First-page-out in 13 secs mono, 22 secs color
- Outstanding A4 color publish quality many thanks to 1200 x 600 dpi and Epson AcuBrite printer toner
- The monthly duty cycle of up to 35,000 web pages monthly
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 link
- 200-sheet multi-purpose tray with dirt cover
- Power-efficient ENERGY STAR qualified
- Reduced operating costs with high-capacity printer toner cartridges
System Requirements of Epson AcuLaser C1600
- Windows 10 (32bit) – Windows 10 (64bit) – Windows 8.1(32bit) – Windows 8.1(64bit) – Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11 – OS X Yosemite v10.10 – OS X Mavericks v10.9 – OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5 – OS X Lion v10.7.5,- OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8 – OS X Leopard v10.5.8.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson AcuLaser C1600 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson AcuLaser C1600 Driver
- Printer Driver Win 32 / 64 Bit.: download
Epson AcuLaser C1600 Driver from Epson Website.