Canon Pixma G4210 Driver – The Canon Pixma G4210 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One for home-based and little workplaces and workgroups. Just like its precursor, the Pixma G4200, this rests on top of the company’s MegaTank brand name bulk-ink printers. Canon Pixma G4210 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit),
macOS, and Linux OS.
Canon Pixma G4210 Review
Besides a couple of brand-new include an ethernet connection and many upgraded energies, this brand-new Pixma is a great deal, just like the old one. This all-in-one does not have the rate or riches from includes that the Editors’ Option Pixma TS9120 provides; however, its remarkable outcome and reduced operating expenses make this a trustworthy competitor for high-quality workplaces, and the cost is secret.
- Read: Canon Pixma G4200 Driver
When it comes to paper dealing with, the G4210 includes just one 100-sheet paper tray that prolongs out of the framework’s rear, which you can likewise set up to hold 20 sheets from superior picture paper. It is essential to keep in mind that, just like its precursor, this brand-new MegaTank Pixma can’t publish two-sided web pages immediately, which is exceptionally uncommon for a $300 printer. Likewise, there’s a 20-page automated file feeder (ADF); however, this also does not have automated two-sided scanning and duplicating.
Several Connection Options, Massive Energies
Compared to the previous model, the G4210 comes with a multitude of connection options. Particularly, it flaunts a range of additional mobile energies, as well as several document-finishing and photo-enhancement functions—far greater than I can discuss here separately.
The basic connection is composed of Wi-Fi, connecting to a solitary PC via USB, and Ethernet, previously not available on all the MegaTank models. Various other mobile and shadow options consist of Canon Publish application for publishing documents over the internet; Easy PhotoPrint+ 8; Google Shadow Publish, Mopria, Pixma Shadow Link, and My Picture Yard (a collection of finishing and adjustment filterings system for scanning to and publishing pictures from online).
You also obtain support for Instagram’s 5-by-5-inch settle pictures and corresponding media, but you can’t publish from or check to blink memory devices, such as USB thumb owns and/or SD sd card is highly uncommon for a $300 printer.
No-Hurry Publish Rates
Canon’s 5 MegaTank models have perhaps the slowest page-per-minute (ppm) score (8.8ppm monochrome web pages and 5ppm color) available in this printer’s course. Throughout our tests, none truly hit or surpassed their scores. When publishing our 12-page monochrome document, the G4210 churned at 8.3ppm or 1.2ppm much faster than its precursor, most likely because I connected via Ethernet here instead of the USB link used with the previous model.
Epson’s ET-3750 published the same document 7ppm much faster than the G4210, and Brother’s MFC-J775DW ($129.99 at Staples) was available about 3.7ppm quicker compared to our Pixma test unit. When I combined the outcomes from publishing our colorful and graphics- and photo-laden PDF, Microsoft Stand out, and PowerPoint documents with the test outcomes in the previous paragraph, the G4210 managed 4.5ppm.
That is a factor or more much faster than the various other Pixmas discussed here, about 3.5ppm slower than the ET-3750, and 0.2ppm much faster than the MFC-J775DW. Additionally, I evaluated how fast the G4210 published our 2 highly detailed and colorful 6-by-4-inch pictures. It published every one at approximately 22 secs, or simply what I would certainly anticipate for this degree of AIO printer.
How to Instal Canon Pixma G4210 Driver
- Go to this printer’s official website, or you can click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device, and be sure to connect properly.
- Open the driver file (which has been extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- Once done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon Pixma G4210 Driver OS Support Detail
- Windows 10 32-bit – Windows 10 64-bit -Windows 8.1 32-bit – Windows 8.1 64-bit – Windows 8 32-bit – Windows 8 64-bit – Windows 7 32-bit – Windows 7 64-bit – Windows XP 32-bit – Windows XP 64-bit, – Windows Vista 32-bit – Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
Canon Pixma G4210 Driver
- G4010 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.60 for Linux (Source file): download
Canon Pixma G4210 Driver Canon Website