Canon ImageCLASS MF4770n Driver FREE – New Canon printers do not constantly offer more printer for much less money than the previous generation, so it is very a lot well worth explaining that the Canon imageClass MF4770n ($199 direct) does. Canon ImageCLASS MF4770n Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
Canon ImageCLASS MF4770n Review
Compared to the Canon imageClass MF4450, while changing in Canon’s line, it costs much less than the MF4450 did when it first appeared; it basically provides the same speed and output quality. It includes an Ethernet connector, which means it can not just function as a durable individual printer in any dimension workplace; it is as great in shape as a common printer in a mini or small workplace.
Such as the Canon MF4450, the MF4770n does not have the duplexer (for 2 sided publishing) that you will find in, for instance, the Editors’ Choice Canon imageClass MF4570dn. However, it shares comparable features or else. Provided the lower price, this makes the MF4770n an appealing alternative if you seldom need duplexing and a possibly engaging choice if you never duplex.
The MF4770n can publish and fax from and check to a PC, consisting of over a network, and it can work as a standalone photocopier and fax machine. Such as most workplace MFPs, it offers both a flatbed and automated document feeder (ADF), with the 35-page ADF allowing you to check legal-size web pages. Paper handling—with a 250-sheet tray, one-sheet manual feed, and no options available—is appropriate for an individual printer or for sharing in a mini or small workplace with light- to medium-duty publish needs.
Configuration, Speed, and Output Quality
Although the MF4770n is a bit large to share a work desk with, at approximately 14.2 by 15.4 by 17.0 inches (HWD), it is small enough, so it should be easy to find enough level space for it. Configuration is standard for the breed.
Canon prices the printer at 24 web pages each min (ppm) which is the speed you should see when publishing text files with little to no format. On our tests, I timed it (using QualityLogic’s software and hardware for timing) at 12.3 ppm, which makes it basically connected with both the Canon MF4450 and Canon MF4570dn. It is also much faster compared to any variety of more expensive mono laser MFPs. The OKI MB451w ($300 road, 3 stars), for instance, was available at just 10.0 ppm.
Other Driver: Canon imageCLASS MF645CX Driver
The output quality isn’t quite as outstanding as the speed, but it is certainly great enough for most business needs. Text quality goes to the luxury of the range that consists of most mono laser MFPs, production it appropriate for simply about any business use except premium desktop computer publishing.
Canon ImageCLASS MF4770n Driver – Video and picture quality are both at the reduced finish of the range that is typical for mono laser MFPs. The video output suffices for any interior business need. Depending upon how critical an eye you have, you might or may rule out it appropriate for PowerPoint handouts or the such as.
Picture output, similarly, is easily great enough for publishing Internet web pages with pictures, but depending upon how a lot of a nit-picker you’re, you might rule out it appropriate for, say, customer or company e-newsletters.
The Canon imageClass 4770n offers a great deal to such as, with fast speed; reasonably great output quality; a network connector; the ability to copy, check, and fax; and the benefit of an ADF. If you need duplexing or a greater paper capacity, you will need to shift your browse to a greater price range. But as a fairly durable individual MFP or a light- to moderate-duty common printer in a small workplace, the Canon imageClass 4770n can be outstanding in shape.
System Requirements of Canon ImageCLASS MF4770n
- Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows XP, Windows 2000 Professional
- macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon ImageCLASS MF4770n Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon ImageCLASS MF4770n Driver
- [Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF4770n MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear): download
- [Windows 32bit] imageCLASS MF4770n MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear): download
- MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.6 [Mac OS : 10.10.5 – 11.2.1]: download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.20: download
or Download Software and drivers for Canon ImageCLASS MF4770n from Canon Website.