HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fn Scanner Driver FREE – Similar to the Editors’ Choice Samsung Multifunction Xpress M2875FW ( at Amazon.com), the HP LaserJet Profesional MFP M127fw ($259.99) is small enough to use as an individual monochrome laser multifunction printer (MFP) for light-duty publish needs. HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fn Scanner Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac and Linux OS.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fn Scanner Review
But also qualified enough to function as a common printer in a mini or small workplace. It is not as fast as the Samsung printer or the Canon imageClass MF4770n, but it offers most MFP features most mini workplaces need. It includes HP’s Internet applications as a possibly useful extra.
Link choices for the M127fw are basically the like for the Samsung M2875FW, with USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Cordless Direct, which is HP’s equivalent to Wi-Fi Direct. Much like Wi-Fi Direct, it will let you connect to the printer from a Wi-Fi-enabled mobile phone, tablet computer, or laptop computer.
This is especially useful if you do not have a Wi-Fi access point on your network or connect the printer by USB cable television to a solitary PC instead of connecting it to a network.
Other Driver: Epson WorkForce ES-400 Scanner Driver
Mobile publishing features consist of the ability to publish from an iOS or Android mobile phone or tablet computer, as well as from a laptop computer over Wi-Fi, and publish through the shadow, presuming the printer is connected to a network that is connected to the Internet.
Additionally, you can use front-panel food selections to publish from various HP Internet applications, publishing postage from Stamps.com, and publishing forms from Biztree.com. However, you can’t check to or fax from your mobile phone using the iOS or Android applications the way you can with the Samsung M2875FW.
Fundamentals and Configuration
The M127fw’s basic MFP features consist of the ability to publish and fax from and check to a PC, consisting of over a network, plus standalone faxing and copying. For scanning, you can use either the letter-size flatbed or the 35-sheet automated document feeder (ADF), which can handle up to legal-size web pages.
Paper handling for publishing is limited to a solitary 150-sheet tray. There is no manual feed, no duplexer (for two-sided printing), and no update options. The tray suffices for individual or light-duty use in a mini workplace, but very little greater than that.
If you publish, copy, and inbound fax needs amount to greater than about 30 web pages each day, including paper can easily transform right into an irritating chore. The Samsung M2875FW does much better on this score, with a 250-sheet capacity, a manual feed, and a duplexer.
System Requirements of HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fn Scanner
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 W32, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64, Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit).
- Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.9.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fn Scanner Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fn Scanner Driver
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127/128 Series Full Software and Drivers: download
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M125/M126/M127/M128 Series Software: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Or Download Software and Drivers for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fn Scanner from HP Website.