HP LaserJet P1505 Driver FREE Download – HP claims it’s LaserJet P1505n measures 243mm front to back, but this number disregards the paper tray that flips down at the beginning. It would help if you also turned out support to capture published output, but the HP remains a small printer despite these factors. HP LaserJet P1505 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
HP LaserJet P1505 Review
The main tray holds 250 sheets of paper, and the top surface of the tray can support ten more sheets that feed right into the priority feed port. The trays are available to the aspects so that the paper may obtain dirty in time.
The top of the printer joints available to give access to the first printer toner cartridge, which has a life of 1000 web pages, after which you will pay £44 (inc. VAT) for a 2000-page CB436A cartridge which exercises to 2. 2p each web page.
There are four condition lights and two control switches (Go and Job Terminate), with a power switch on the front on the left-hand side.
It would help if you opened up printer residential or commercial homes in the Control Panel to change the resolution from 600dpi to 1, 200dpi.
We attempted both setups and found little visible distinction as the quality of the HP output is excellent by default. The drivers’ various other option is to use EconoMode, which may conserve publish cartridges over time.
System Requirements of HP LaserJet P1505
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install HP LaserJet P1505 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP LaserJet P1505 Driver
- HP LaserJet P1000-P1500 Host-based Plug and Play Basic Driver [64bit]: download
- HP LaserJet P1000-P1500 Host-based Plug and Play Basic Driver [32bit]: download
- Mac Printer Driver: download
- Driver-Product Installation Software: download
Download Software and Drivers for HP LaserJet P1505 Printer from HP Website.