HP Laserjet P1102 Drivers FREE Download – Among the current technologies to penetrate the printer market is cordless. A Wi-Fi link used to be consisted of just on a restricted variety of models in a range. After that, in the more expensive, premium items, it is currently progressively common. HP’s new, £100 LaserJet P1102w has cordless, complete with a switch to transform it on and off. HP Laserjet P1102 Drivers Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
HP Laserjet P1102 Drivers
- HP LaserJet Pro P1100, P1560, P1600 Series Full Feature Software and Driver: download
- Driver-Product Installation Software: download
- Support for Linux: click here
HP Laserjet P1102 Review
This printer has very average measurements, mainly because it is input and output trays fold out just when needed. The 150-sheet input tray folds up below the front panel, and the paper quit moves bent on the front. Skillfully positioned over the main input tray is a 10-sheet priority feeder for envelopes or different media, which is uncommon in a device at this finish of the marketplace.
The output tray folds up out of the top panel, where it appearances a bit bizarre and a small paper quit flips up to maintain output documents crisp.
The top panel has a distinctive black inset, while the border is high-gloss black plastic, with a small control board down the left-hand side, consisting of signs for the cordless link, mistakes and power, and two switches for cordless and job termination.
Heaven cordless indicator goes off when the printer switches to rest setting, which is illogical, as the printer would not wake to publish if the link had not been still energetic. Most cordless printers leave their link light on, also when resting.
A small cut-out at the rear of the left-hand side panel takes a USB cable television, and a short-term USB link is necessary also if you intend to use the printer through Wi-Fi.
Raise the top cover, and you have access to the small, very discreet drum and printer toner cartridge, which ports down deep right into the bowels of the printer. It is an easy-to-fit consumable, ranked at 1,600 web pages, and is the just consumable in the machine.
HP provides 32-bit and 64-bit scuba divers for Home windows XP, View and 7, and OS X from variation 10.4. There is also a Linux driver available for downloads. There is very little various other software.
HP prices the LaserJet Profesional P1102w at 18ppm, which is a reasonable speed for an individual printer. Our 5-page message took 27s, which is equivalent to a rate of 11.1ppm, but enhancing the web page matter to a 20-page document took the accelerate to 15.8ppm, which mores than 75 per cent of the ranked speed.
System Requirements of HP Laserjet P1102
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 W32, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64, Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP x64
- macOS 10.15, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install HP Laserjet P1102 Drivers
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Download Software and Drivers for HP Laserjet P1102 from HP Website.