HP Laserjet P1102 Driver FREE Download – HP Laserjet P1102 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS. The HP LaserJet P1102 is a mono-type laserjet unit that can use for business or printing purposes.
HP Laserjet P1102 Review
As a Mono printer, you certainly don’t expect too much from this Printer’s capabilities because you can only print black and white documents. But the quality produced is also quite good. Laserjet technology printers are different from inkjet; this type does not require replacing ink or cartridges to be more economical.
The HP Smart Install feature makes it easy to install the HP Laserjet Pro 1102 Printer, connect the USB cable directly to the PC / Notebook, the Printer will automatically install the Driver (Support Win XP, Win 7, Vista, and Win 8) or it can also be installed automatically manually with the default Driver CD. The price of the HP 1102 Printer currently reaches 1.4 million.
The Printer’s print quality is quite good, with resolutions up to 600dpi, print speeds of up to 18 sheets per minute, with the First Page Out about 8.5 seconds for first-page printing. The cartridge used is a CE285A (85A) toner cartridge or Canon’s 323 cartridges.
P1102 printer performance equipped with a 266MHz processor and Standard Memory = 2MB (Cannot be Expanded), does not have the Duplex Printing Option (Automatic two-sided printing). This Printer equipped with an Energy Saving mode. The Printer will automatically sleep way if not used for a specified period. It will immediately ON again when we are going to do the printing.
System Requirements of HP Laserjet P1102
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install HP Laserjet P1102 Driver
- Visit the Printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the Printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP Laserjet P1102 Driver
- HP LaserJet Pro P1100, P1560, P1600 Series Full Feature Software and Driver: download
- Mac Printer Driver [macOS 10.15, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14]: download
- HP LaserJet P1100, P1560, P1606 Series Full Feature Software and Driver [Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6]: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Download Software and Drivers for HP Laserjet P1102 from HP Website.