Epson XP-352 Driver – The Epson Expression Home XP-352 is amongst the 2018 designs in the prominent Expression House collection. This all-in-one inkjet printer has wi-fi and sustains Apple AirPrint. Epson XP-352 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
Epson XP-352 Review
The Epson Expression Home XP-352 is an inexpensive all-in-one printer, many appropriate for basic publishing and periodic checks/photocopies. It‘s the black variation – there‘s likewise a white design called the Epson XP-355; however, they‘re similar aside from the color.
Other Driver: Epson XP-225 Driver
Epson Expression Premium XP-352, known as small in one printer, from its name, we can translate that this printer has a small body with a stylish black design and is equipped with an LCD screen as a control board.
Although it is small, this printer can’t be ignored. The high-resolution publish is 5,760 x 1,440 DPI and is equipped with centers that truly help you finish your work, such as copying, scanning, and is sustained by a wi-fi network. Epson Expression Home XP-352 with a cartridge system with Claria ink home, this printer is appropriate for homes and small workplaces.
Epson XP-352 Driver Compatible systems:
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
How to Instal Epson XP-352 Driver
- Go to this printer’s official website, or you can click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device, and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file (which has been extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- You are once done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson XP-352 Driver
- Driver for Windows: download
Epson XP-352 Driver from Epson Website.