Epson WorkForce WP-4540 Driver FREE Download – File the Epson WorkForce WP-4540 All-in-One Printer under exceedingly capable. If you’re looking for an inkjet multifunction printer (MFP), it’s possibly much more printer than you had in mind if you thought you wanted a shade laser MFP. Epson WorkForce WP-4540 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
Epson WorkForce WP-4540 Driver
[sg_popup id=”2362″ event=”click”][/sg_popup]
Epson WorkForce WP-4540 Review
However, it may alter your mind regarding which innovation you desire. It beats in a similar way priced shade lasers at what lasers are expected to do best, with a faster rate and a lower running price. That can quickly suffice to make it a much better selection than a laser for your mini as well as a small office.
If three examples indicate a fad, the WP-4540 might be that 3rd example. Or possibly not. It’s undoubtedly the third inkjet printer I have examined that has a lot more in common with lasers than inkjets, yet one of those was the Editor’s Choice. You could say that the WP-4540 is just the MFP variant of the same printer.
On the other hand, it’s certainly the 2nd example of this brand-new class of inkjet. The initial was the straight competitive Editors’ Option.
Despite the $100 difference in rate, the two printers are carefully matched, with the majority of the price distinction vanishing if you add the 2nd paper tray to the HP design. The second tray also erases the majority of the distinction in paper capability between the two printers. In both cases, there aren’t numerous attributes you could desire that you will not find.
The WP-4540 can print, scan, and fax, consisting of over a network, work as a standalone copier as well as a facsimile machine and let you scan to a USB key. It links to a system by WiFi or Ethernet, as well as, if it’s attached to the Net, it can publish via the cloud with Epson Link Email Publish. Just sign up the printer to offer it an email address and post a record and email cover letter from any gadget by sending out an email.
Furthermore, the WP-4540 supports Apple AirPrint for printing from iPhone devices over WI-FI and Google Cloud Publish for the page. Nevertheless, Epson does not offer the instructions for making use of either alternative with the printer.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WP-4540
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WP-4540 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson WorkForce WP-4540 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package [Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package [Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit]: download
- Printer Driver v10.33 [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Printer Driver v9.31 [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x]: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce WP-4540 from Epson Website.