Epson WorkForce WF-3530 Driver FREE Download – Epson’s giant WorkForce WF-3530DTWF appearances every square inch business printer. The sturdy framework has room for double paper trays, each qualified to hold 250 sheets. Epson WorkForce WF-3530 Driver Download for Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
Epson WorkForce WF-3530 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package [Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package [Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit]: download
- Printer Driver v10.33: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Epson WorkForce WF-3530 Review
There is an integrated fax modem, Ethernet, 802.11n Wi-Fi, automated duplexing, and a 30-sheet ADF. The just point doing not have a touchscreen, which makes browsing the food selections and going into cordless keys a little. The 6.3cm color LCD is clear and bright, however.
The Epson claims to rival laser devices for both operating costs and speed. Affordable high-yield ink cartridges look after the previous claim, providing monoprints for 2p – much less than one of the most affordable printers we’ve seen. At 7.1p, color prints are also affordable, but 6 x 4in pictures cost a pricey 20p each.
Not remarkably, quality takes a rear seat in favor of speed. Prepare prints arisen at a nippy 18.8ppm, but the outcomes were akin to that of a matured dot-matrix printer. Upping quality to standard setups improved issues, but output dropped to 14.6ppm and still did not have clearness.
Copying is spritely, with appropriate draft-quality duplicates flung out in 9 secs, but Epson’s most excellent fit is scanning. Here it combines speed and quality, with 200ppi color A4 checks taking just 16 secs each.
As you might anticipate, picture publishing isn’t among Epson’s hidden skills. Comparison readies, but prints lack the best customer inkjets’ abundant colors, and a thick grain obscures excellent information. Prints are slow, too, with 6 x 4in pictures taking 2mins 9secs.
It is no picture expert, and it can’t produce the best-quality documents, but the WorkForce WF-3530DTWF’s concerns exist somewhere else. It is fast, feature-packed, and operating costs reduced. That makes the Epson an excellent choice for a small workplace.
The Epson Labor force WF-3530 premium multifunction inkjet printer brings efficiency and useability to any workplace environment. Combining individual ink cartridges with capacity options, DURABrite® Extremely resin-coated pigment ink for smudge, discolor and sprinkle immune prints, Epson Connect, two-sided publishing, fax, and automated document feeder for sufficient functionality.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-3530
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-3530 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce WF-3530 from Epson Website