Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Driver FREE Download – After debuting Epson’s new PrecisionCore printhead technology in the widespread WorkForce WF-3640, the company is bringing the same laser-like to publish quality to the affordable yet feature-rich WF-2660 for a small company. Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Review
The Epson WF-2660 is better for workplaces that do not publish many web pages or images every month but want the benefits of printers, scanners, copiers, and fax machines in separate units. You can connect wirelessly – whether via USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, cloud-based solutions, or even NFC (Close to Area Interaction).
This means you can publish or check from any computer system or mobile phone to this machine, with an optimum publish resolution of 4800×2400 dpi and a check resolution of 1200×2400 dpi. Its 30-sheet automated document feeder (ADF) and auto-duplex (double-sided) features make it essential in a hectic workplace.
The WF-2660 is more functional than stylish, with a matte finish to its plastic body that fortunately does not draw in fingerprints. Apart from the ADF having some offer to it if you press too hard (not a great relaxing place for publications or anything substantial), the device’s remainder feels sturdy and does not rattle when being used.
Somehow, Epson decided to put the retracting output tray right over the tiny 150-sheet paper tray. Because of the distance between these two aspects, I often took out the output tray by mishap whenever I had to replenish the paper tray (often) or the other way around.
It would help if you used the 2.7-inch color touchscreen to communicate with the printer, which was anything but enjoyable. The panel is instead tiny and not delicate enough for my fingers to browse accurately, so I often needed to jab at the screen several times to earn a choice.
However, the solitary paper tray can handle everything from envelopes to A4 sheets; the lack of a manual feed makes the WF-2660 ineffective at publishing greater than one kind of paper each time. Besides, you need to inform the printer what type of paper you packed every time you shut the tray.
If the paper enters you publish, the job varies from the paper inside the tray. The touchscreen will ask you to recognize the distinction before it will complete the job. It might not be annoying if you are resting right beside the printer, however a gadget that’s all about cordless and mobile publishing, you might find on your own tethered to the WF-2660 higher than you would certainly prefer to be.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-2660
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-2660 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce WF-2660 from Epson Website.