Download Epson Stylus Photo P50 Driver FREE – The new Stylus pen Image P50 printer from Epson is the follower to the age-old Image Stylus pen R285. Also, despite a glossy brand-new black coat that provides it a lot more up-market appearance, there are many resemblances between the two. Epson Stylus Photo P50 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Epson Stylus Photo P50 Review
At one of the most fundamental degree, the P50 runs on exactly the very same cartridges as its precursor, which is no bad point as there’s a lot to be said for the time-honored picture printing mix of dye-based cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan and light magenta inks– specifically when you’re getting the top quality of Epson’s Claria inks in separately replaceable cartridges.
If you’re searching for fancy frills and unique functions, you’ll have to look elsewhere, as the P50 has absolutely nothing in the method of standalone or straight printing facilities. Not only exist neither card visitors neither an LCD screen, however, likewise, but the printer also does not even consist of a PictBridge port for printing from compatible video cameras.
In our sight, this isn’t excessive of a drawback because we always tend to modify photos on a computer system to some extent before most likely the cost of printing.
The rate isn’t spectacular, yet the P50 confirmed a complete min quicker than the older R285 for premium A4 printing in our tests, with crisp, dynamic, yet really natural image top quality.
There are excellent and negative indicate the Epson Stylus Pen Picture P50. On the upside, you have a six-color print, a good image print speed, and the extra center of print on CDs and DVDs. You have fairly high running costs, no condition screen, and a lack of memory card slots on the disadvantage. You actually need to decide if the P50 fits your needs for a photo printer.
With 6 cartridges to pay for instead of 4, you would certainly anticipate page prices greater than for a four-color printer. Two various sets of cartridges fit the equipment, though Epson tries hard to guide you in the reduced ability collection direction. Nevertheless, utilizing the greater capacity T0791-6 set returns expenses of 2.80 p for an ISO black web page and 9.15 p for ISO color.
System Requirements of Epson Stylus Photo P50
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-The rate Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson Stylus Photo P50 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson Stylus Photo P50 Driver
- Driver for Mac OS: download
- Support for Linux: click here
or Download Software and drivers for Epson Stylus Photo P50 from Epson Website.