Epson L350 Driver FREE Download – You‘re deserving to choose the Epson L350 printer to enhance your company’s efficiency and dependability. Epson printers can publish with L350 speed 9. 2 ipm for various publishing, printer Epson L350 is likewise geared up with four ink storage tank where his initial ink cost just $5. 5/US IDR 73. 859.
Furthermore, this printer kind geared up with publish, check, and duplicate to ensure that this can genuinely assist you in performing the everyday tasks from the Workplace. Epson L350 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
Epson L350 Review
The all-in-one L350 from Epson allows you to perform the scan, copy, and print functions with a multifunctional and easy-to-use device. An accurate 600 dpi x 1200 dpi sensor makes your scan results look sharper. You can also make photocopies that only require a minimum of 5 seconds.
The Epson L350 all-in-one has an easy-to-use scan and copies feature. With this feature, you don’t need to go to the trouble of photocopying to copy your relevant documents.
The color copier feature also doesn’t want to be outdone by the print feature. The L350 printer can copy at speeds of up to 5 CPM (copy per minute) to copy black & white documents (draft A4 mode) with fast mode. Meanwhile, for copying color documents (draft mode A4), the speed can reach 10 CPM.
The maximum copy paper that this multifunction printer can produce is 20 pages for one copy command. For the scan feature, this printer has a color scanner with a 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution. With a flatbed color image scanner, the scan area can be achieved 216 x 297mm (8.5 x 11.7 “).
The scan speed varies depending on the file being scanned. This printer, which is priced at two million, has a fairly economical electricity consumption. Only about 12 watts in a working position, 3.5 watts in standby condition, and 1.5 watts in sleep mode.
The Epson L350 Inkjet has a minimalist design. The L350 printer is intended for SME users (small and medium enterprises) who have higher productivity and print needs than home use. However, it does not rule out the possibility for home users to use it.
Get the Epson L350 immediately at the nearest Aston Printer Center outlets in your city. For other Epson L Series, you can also get them at the Aston Printer Center. Don’t hesitate to ask our customer service for a printer that fits your needs and budget. Aston Printer Center: Always Give The Best.
Compatible systems of Epson L350 Driver
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Instal Epson L350 Driver
- Go to this printer’s official website, or you can click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device, and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file (which has been extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- You are once done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L350 Driver
Epson L350 Driver from Epson Website.