Download Epson L3152 Driver FREE – Epson L3152 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS. Save a lot more with Epson’s economical and multifunctional printing options for the company– the EcoTank L3152– developed to lower expenses and bring up performance. The incorporated ink storage tank enables spill-free, error-free replenishing with individual bottles that have designated nozzles.
Epson L3152 Review
Various other attributes consist of borderless 4R printing and an ultra-high yield of 7,500 coloureds and 4,500 black-and-white pages. The EcoTank L3152 likewise provides the benefit of wireless connection, enabling even distribution from wise tools.
Epson has released L3150, the full multifunctional printer for house users, with some fantastic features. I am below with a detailed Epson EcoTank L3150 ink tank printer testimonial to clear questions for all of those who are confused about buying it.
Traditional printers have inferior print high quality and will undoubtedly run out of ink every 200 web pages or two of printing. There is also a chance of ink running out. That you would certainly need to maintain a sheet from time to time to ensure the printer works correctly. Additionally, these printers have pricey cartridges that are exceptionally difficult to fill up.
With modern technology development, inkjet printers have now evolved to a brand-new generation of printers called ink container printers. Such ink tank printers print with an ink tank, making printing less expensive contrasted to inkjet printers. Ink container printers are small. You do not need to maintain the printer moving routinely, considering that its ink does moist out that easily.
To offer people access to printing anywhere in the world, Epson has released economical printing with its Epson Eco Tank L3150 Ink Storage tank printer. Epson’s strategy with this printer is to reduce expenses as well as raise performance.
Epson L3152 and L3150 are similar printers with only two core differences: OS support and the firmware version. Epson released L3150 in early 2018, which was a grand success for them due to that gadget’s price. However, after its active run, customers reported a concern concerning its macOS assistance (OS X). Although Epson has explicitly mentioned that the L3150 supports macOS, numerous individuals located it does not function appropriately with Apple Computers and laptops.
System Requirements of Epson L3152
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L3152 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L3152 Driver
- EPSON Universal Print Driver: download
- 3150 Mac Printer driver: download
- Support for Linux: click here
or Download Software and drivers for Epson L3152 from Epson Website.