Epson L120 Driver FREE Download – Epson is known as a manufacturer of quality printers, even Epson has established since the 1970s. During the dot matrix printer era, almost no other brand could compete with Epson. Epson L120 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
Epson L120 Review
When the printer trend shifted to inkjets, the Epson name faded a little and was even less popular than Canon or HP. Epson certainly did not give up and continued to improve. Now their printer products are arguably starting to align again with Canon or HP.
The Epson L120 printer is included in the printer category for home needs, but SME-scale offices can also use it. L120 compact size makes it easy to place on your desk, both at home and in the office.
The Epson L120 is 461 x 215 x 130 mm, and it weighs only 2.4 kg. The dimensions of this printer are more compact when compared to the previous generation.
The ink tank located on the right side of the printer, so it would be better if this printer placed on the right side of the table and the right side of the table is empty, making it easier for you to refill the ink when it runs out.
The Epson L120 printer has a print speed that is quite impressive, which is up to 8.5 IPM for black and up to 4.5 IPM for colours.
Thus, your productivity is guaranteed to remain high when using this printer because you don’t have to wait too long to print a document, especially if the report only requires black ink, such as materials containing text.
This print speed may increase slightly when the document printed in draft mode. Private correspondence or materials that only used for personal purposes recommended being published in draft mode only because, besides being faster, they are also more ink efficient.
The Epson L120 is a refinement of the previous generation, the Epson L110. The Epson L110 is an inexpensive printer with an operating cost of around IDR 35 per colour page. As a successor and has gone through various quality improvements, the Epson L120 is undoubtedly even more economical.
The built-in ink tank for the Epson L120 printer has a capacity of 40 ml for each colour. There are four total colours used: cyan, magenta, yellow, and black because this printer adheres to the CMYK colour system.
System Requirements of Epson L120
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L120 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L120 Driver
- Printer Driver for Mac: download
- Printer Driver for Linux: click here
or Download Software and drivers for Epson L120 from Epson Website.