Epson L1110 Driver FREE Download – Epson L1110 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS. Choosing an Epson printer is not easy. Because so many variants offered. However, if you want a printer that is only for household needs or school needs, the Epson L1110 should be an option because the printer with the EcoTank series is quite affordable and well-known robust in its class.
Epson L1110 Review
If the design business becomes a significant consideration for you in choosing a printer, the Epson L1110 should be able to take home. Just look, the style that carried modern and straightforward. No adventures. Thus, it would be very suitable to be stored in the corner of the room in a contemporary style.
Also, its size will not take up much space to put it. It comes with dimensions of 375 x 347 x 169 mm, making it very suitable to be placed near the desk or in the room’s corner. The 2.7 kg weight also supports if you want to move it quickly. It’s only as heavy as a gaming laptop.
With the design that it carries, where the ink tank becomes one with the body, you will not experience any ink spill that blurred everywhere. It is because the ink tank is in front of the right side and integrated with the organization. Therefore, you don’t need to bother to remove or even install the ink tank.
Likewise, with refilling, the ink feels very easy. Because each ink bottle has a lid with a unique, essential nozzle according to its colour, you will avoid the tragedy of illegal contents or ink spilling into other tanks.
Yes, the use of ink on this printer is very economical. With colour printing, you can produce 7,500 pages and only about 4,500 pages with black ink. Because with the technology used, you will be spared from printed moulds and make your ink wasteful.
The ink used on this printer is Epson with 003 series. Based on our search, the unit price is only Rp35 thousand in Bukalapak. So, with Rp140 thousand, you can print your job many times already. No need to use ink injection.
System Requirements of Epson L1110
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L1110 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L1110 Driver
- Printer Driver for Mac: download
- Support for Linux: click here
or Download Software and drivers for Epson L1110 from Epson Website.