Epson ET-8700 Driver FREE – Accomplish your workplace’s requirements while maintaining ink use to a minimum with the WorkForce Pro ET-8700 EcoTank All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Epson. This workhorse of a printer can also scan, duplicate, or fax records. It also functions EcoTank technology, which utilizes integrated refillable tanks rather than nonreusable cartridges for maximum effectiveness. Epson ET-8700 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Epson ET-8700 Review
The device features an optimized printing resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, getting to speeds of 24 ppm for single-sided printing and 15 ppm with car duplexing. It approves sheet paper with 3 different input trays: a 250-sheet major tray for big media approximately 8.5 x 47.2″, an 80-sheet tray alternative on the rear, or a 50-sheet legal-size ADF for easy duplex scanning and copying.
On the scanning department, the ET-8700 counts with a letter-size flatbed along with the previously mentioned ADF, featuring an optical resolution of 1200 dpi that can be increased to an interpolated resolution of 9600 dpi.
A 4.3″ touchscreen front panel enables on-board control over your system and is complemented by a dialing pad for very easy faxing. Print tasks can be sent out via a conventional USB or Ethernet cable television connected to a computer system or an Android/iOS gadget compatible with Wi-Fi Direct or NFC innovation.
The WorkForce Pro ET-8700 offers ultra-fast cartridge-free printing and also includes approximately two years of ink in the package (that’s up to 16,000 web pages black/11,000 color if you’re into the numbers). As opposed to expensive printer cartridges, the ET-8700 uses 4 DuraBrite Ultra ink packs to save customers as much as 80 percent on ink versus shade laser.
The laser-quality black message and shade graphics are powered by the PrecisionCore system to supply increased speed and an unbeatable picture of high quality. Printing at 24 pages per min (PPM) in either black or color, the ET-8700 has both a massive 250-sheet paper capability, as well as an 80-sheet rear tray and also an optional 500-sheet tray.
Not only did the ET-8700 get all of the required copies published rapidly (with plenty of time to venture out for overnight shipment), but all of it occurred without stopping for ink refills– something that utilized to put a tough drop in production that likewise called for reprinting a minimum of one copy as well as rectifying the printer.
A business-scale printer needs a business-scale connection, and also, the ET-8700 gives it Ethernet, Wi-Fi Direct 4, and NFC5. Likewise, it is a real multi-function device– the printer, photocopier, scanner, and facsimile features on the Labor force Pro can be accessed via the big 4.3 ″ shade touchscreen (or with a connected tool, obviously).
At the end of the day, the Labor force Pro ET-8700 EcoTank All-in-One printer completed all the work we required and kept it ongoing. The robust functions all functioned completely, meeting their different jobs precisely as required to make the workplace’s workflow as smooth as possible.
System Requirements of Epson ET-8700
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson ET-8700 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson ET-8700 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Support for Linux: click here
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson ET-8700 from Epson Website.