Epson ET-3710 Driver FREE – The Epson EcoTank ET-3710 is a mid-volume all-in-one (AIO) inkjet printer developed for home-based and also tiny workplaces with moderate print needs. It publishes well and offers a few of the most affordable running expenses available for a consumer printer. Epson ET-3710 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Epson ET-3710 Review
That said, price-wise, it rests between 2 Editors’ Choice versions that offer much better value. The Canon Pixma G6020 costs $80 less. It has a similar function collection and comparable efficiency, and also, the Epson EcoTank ET-4760 is $120 more but includes the very beneficial auto-duplexing automatic document feeder (ADF). This leaves the ET-3710 in a difficult area: It’s a strong workplace printer outweighed by its competition.
One of the Family
The ET-3710 becomes part of an EcoTank AIO family member that includes the above-mentioned ET-4760 and the ET-3760. The main difference between the ET-3710 and its brother or sisters is that it does not have an ADF for sending multipage documents to the scanner for copying and scanning.
The Pixma G6020 does not come with an ADF, either, though Bro’s lower-priced MFC-J805DW, and the HP OfficeJet Pro Premier (both of which supply cartridge-based discounted ink plans), come with 20-sheet as well as 35-sheet ADFs, specifically.
At 7.4 by 14.8 by 19.8 and also weighing 13.2 pounds, the ET-3710 is somewhat smaller and also lighter than the ET-3760 and also the ET-4760, due largely to the ADF on those two models. It’s also slightly slimmer and evaluates numerous pounds less than the G6020, the MFC-J805DW, and the Premier.
Epson ET-3710 Driver – However, disappointing is the ET-3710’s skimpy 150-sheet paper input tray, its only media source. Other than the ET-3760, which holds the same amount of paper, most of the various other devices stated here hold at least 100 sheets more than the ET-3710, though the MFC-J805DW, with its 1-sheet override tray, holds only 151 sheets.
Scanty, particularly for a printer at this rate, is the ET-3710’s 5,000-page monthly duty cycle and 800-page suggested regular monthly print quantity. These are the same month-to-month volume scores located on the ET-4760, ET-3760, as well as a couple of various other higher-end EcoTank models, in addition to the Canon G6020 as well as the Brother MFC-J805DW. However, they’re all a whole lot skimpier than the HP Premier’s duty cycle of 25,000 web pages, as well as the advised volume of 1,500 web pages.
Connection as well as the Software application
Basic user interfaces on the ET-3710 consist of Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 100Mbps Ethernet, linking to a single COMPUTER using USB 2.0, and also Wi-Fi Direct, a peer-to-peer method for linking the printer to your mobile phones without either it or them belonging to a network.
Various other mobile attributes include Google Cloud Publish, Fire OS assistance, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria Publish Solution. You likewise obtain the mobile utilities in the Epson Connect collection of applications and solutions, including Epson Check to Cloud, Epson Remote Publish, Epson Email Print, and Epson iPrint App for both Android as iPhone.
Epson says that iPrint allows you to print, scan, as well as share images, emails, websites, Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint data, and PDF files straight from your mobile phone or tablet computer. iPrint additionally sustains Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and also Microsoft OneDrive cloud sites.
The ET-3710, however, can not publish from or check to USB thumb drives. Likewise, like nearly every other Epson consumer-grade inkjet printer released over the past few years, the ET-3710 sustains voice-activated printing through Amazon.com Alexa as well as Google Home clever home devices. You can also utilize any other modern voice technology that releases IFTTT scripting, such as Windows Cortana and Apple’s Siri. However, that calls for a little web research and also some finesse.
System Requirements of Epson ET-3710
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson ET-3710 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson ET-3710 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson ET-3710 from Epson Website.