Download Epson EcoTank L3151 Driver FREE – Epson EcoTank L3151 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS. The original beauty of Epson Eco Container L3151 is its expense per print. If you print more often, then the EcoTank is an excellent fit for you. Thus it makes it a suitable printing answer for every day or multiple-use for residence and tiny work environments. Let’s check into other details on its functions.
Epson EcoTank L3151 Review
A lot of you who already have an inkjet printer are aware of its efficiency. The reality is that regular printers have bad print top quality and more frequently have a problem of shortage of ink after printing 200 or even more pages. And also, how often have you heard of troubles on the possibility of ink vaporizing.
Moreover, even if such troubles occur, a lot of the time, you need to keep printing to ensure the printer’s appropriate working. Additionally, these printers have costly cartridges with a low page yield and are incredibly hard to re-fill.
However, with the recent advancements, inkjet printers are now obtaining much less choice, as well as the brand-new generation Ink Container printers are gaining their full acceptance. These printers are designed to publish with an outside ink repository, making printing less expensive than any traditional inkjet printer.
To offer individuals access to printing, Epson has pushed affordable printing with its Epson EcoTank L3151 printer. Epson aims to lower expenditures and raise the efficiency of providing top-quality printing.
Epson EcoTank L3151 printer geared up with a standard tape input plate. The printer sustains A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, DL paper dimensions. The month-to-month advised use is 300-600 prints. L3151 has a paper tray capability of 100 sheets, as well as the printer has a web page return of 4,500 black-and-white as well as 7,500 color web pages. Portrays its print rate to be ten ipm and 5.0 ipm for black and color prints, respectively.
The printer has a hands-on duplex printing function. The printing price is as reduced as seven paise and 18 paise for black and also color prints, specifically. The printer also features a print resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi, which assures you to obtain brilliant and non-pixelated marks.
System Requirements of Epson EcoTank L3151
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson EcoTank L3151 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson EcoTank L3151 Driver
- Driver for Windows: download
- Printer for Mac OS: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson EcoTank L3151 from Epson Website.