Epson Artisan 725 Driver FREE – The Epson Artisan 725 Frozen Version color inkjet multifunction (publish/copy/check) is an action or more down in features from the company’s front runner Artisan 835. Epson Artisan 725 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Epson Artisan 725 Review
For its lower $200 price (since November 17, 2010), however, it provides the same top quality output and inexpensive inks. Remember that the glossy-white variation we evaluated is available just through Best Buy stores and BestBuy.com; an all-black model is available everywhere.
The tilt-up control board on the Artisan 725 is easy to use. However, the multicolored illumination scheme appears slightly haphazard, especially on the Arctic-white, Best Buy-only model we evaluated. The 2.5-inch color touchscreen LCD rests within a backlit touch panel whose manages show up and vanish contextually.
Media handling for the Artisan 725 is low-volume but incredibly flexible. A bottom-mounted, 120-sheet paper tray with a dedicated, 20-sheet picture paper tray is nested inside. The output tray is instead lightweight but will hold 30 sheets.
Other Driver: Epson Artisan 1430 Driver
Automated duplexing is standard. You can place optical media (CDs, DVDs) via a different, single-disc tray that prolongs and retracts with journalism of a switch. 2 media-card ports approve CompactFlash, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick, SD Card, and XD-Picture Card. Such as many lower-end models, the Artisan 725 has no automated document feeder for scanning multipage documents. The flatbed scanner is letter-size.
The Artisan 725 performed quickly in our tests. Message web pages published at an above-average rate of 7.4 web pages each min on both the PC and the Mac. The real output was grey and a bit fuzzy, improving just when we changed to the slower, ink-guzzling Fine setting.
Picture speed covered the graphs, with snapshot-size pictures publishing at 5.4 ppm on letter-size ordinary paper; sadly, they looked discolored. Output to shiny picture paper was just 2.1 ppm, but the outcomes looked a lot smoother and all-natural.
The bigger, complex picture that we publish using the Mac took a hair over a min to print–which is actually very fast–and although it looked a bit oversaturated, it was still very nice. Checks and duplicates were also a lot much faster compared to average, with great output quality.
The Artisan 725’s ink costs are low–better compared to those for the Canon Pixma MG5220, but still not as reduced as those for the Kodak ESP 7250. It uses 5 color cartridges: cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan, and light magenta. Epson offers just one black dimension for this model: a $17.09, 520-page, high-yield cartridge operating 3.3 cents each web page.
The high-yield shades each cost $16 and produce approximately 805 web pages, or 2 cents each color each web page. Standard-size shades cost $10.44 each and last 510 web pages, or simply over 2 cents each color each web page. A four-color web page would certainly cost 9.4 cents with the standard-size shades or 9.2 cents with the high-yield shades.
The Epson Artisan 725 provides features and speed galore, enough to please most home users. Also better, its ink costs are very affordable. We will forgive the bad plain-paper video, as this isn’t really a company printer–but if you buy this model, remember to switch to the Fine setting to obtain a high-quality message.
System Requirements of Epson Artisan 725
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson Artisan 725 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson Artisan 725 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package [Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package [Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit]: download
- Printer Driver v10.33 [macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package [Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x]: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson Artisan 725 from Epson Website.