Canon Pixma MX922 Scanner Driver FREE – The Canon PIXMA MX922 is an all-in-one colour inkjet printer with scanning, copying, and faxing abilities. It uses a fascinating design that’s relatively easy to use and does not take up a lot of work desk realty. Canon Pixma MX922 Scanner Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
Canon Pixma MX922 Scanner Review
Canon Pixma MX922 Scanner Driver – However, the printer itself is relatively affordable. It had one of the most expensive operating expense of the models we evaluated. It was also among the slowest models we evaluated, operating at much less compared to a 3rd the speed of the fastest model. If you need to publish or check rarely, this is a relatively affordable way to bring those abilities right into your home. However, if you publish any quantity, you will conserve money over time with a more efficient model.
The PIXMA MX922 fared badly in our cost testing, making a 4. This was simply over an all-time low score of 2 and well off from the top score of 7. This reduced score was mainly because of its black and white publishing costs. It creates monochrome documents at about $0.05 for each web page or $26.67 for each paper’s dream.
This was the second most expensive monochrome publishing costs we encountered and was well over average. It also published colour web pages at the relatively high rate of $$0.10 for each web page or $47.83 each ream. We calculated its approximated lifetime cost at $550, which was coming close to those numbers’ luxury.
Other Driver: Canon Pixma MX922 Driver
Ease of Use
The PIXMA MX922 picked up a rating of 7 in our ease of use testing. This was simply behind the top score of 9 and comfortably in advance of the reduced score of 4. The large display offers a configuration guide, which makes the initial configuration quite easy. The display isn’t a touchscreen, but there’s a 4 by 4 grid of backlit switches that change their functionality based upon your present job.
For instance, if you are browsing food selections, these switches are a set of arrowheads and a choose switch, but they become a standard numerical keypad when you enter the fax setting. There are also dedicated switches for accessing each among the PIXMA MX922’s various functions.
This design isn’t quite as user-friendly as a touchscreen, but the PIXMA MX922’s user interface is still fairly easy to use. Our testers were annoyed by the PIXMA MX922’s small equip that was meant to capture published web pages because if you published greater than a couple of, some undoubtedly wound up on the flooring. Also, the lack of both a bypass tray and a blink own USB on a complete worked all-in-one is a small drawback.
The PIXMA MX922 racked up right about average in our video and picture quality testing, getting a 5. This was right in the centre of statistics that saw ratings varying from 2 to 7. Typically simple video was of relatively high quality, but some pixelation could be observed after shut evaluation. Pictures had good resolution but often looked excessively red, particularly when publishing people’s faces.
System Requirements of Canon Pixma MX922 Scanner
- Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows XP, Windows 2000 Professional
- macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon Pixma MX922 Scanner Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma MX922 Driver
- MX920 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows): download
- MX920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon Pixma MX922 Scanner from Canon Website.