Download Canon Pixma MP510 Driver FREE – Canon’s new Pixma MP510 all-in-one is the 2006 refresh of the Pixma MP500, carried out quite well in CNET Labs. Typically, we see the high quality and modern technology enhancements with each version of an item, yet that’s not precisely what occurred with the MP510. For something at $150, the Pixma MP510 is about $30 cheaper than the Pixma MP500. Canon Pixma MP510 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon Pixma MP510 Review
Excellent, ideal? Well, that depends. Canon pulled back on some elements of the MP500. For one, it lowered the LCD from 2.5 inches to 1.9 inches. It likewise omitted the MP500’s integrated duplexer, as well as the ink system avoided five containers to four (the dye-based black ink excluded on this round).
Contrasts to the MP500 aside, the MP510 does not have some components that are quite typical on photo printers, such as the capability to make use of the PictBridge port as a USB port for external storage devices and also the capacity to push image web content to and fro between the printer’s flash memory card ports and even the affixed COMPUTER with a touch of a switch.
On the benefit, the MP510 provides many features that amateur picture enthusiasts will undoubtedly discover useful, reveals decent print high quality, and does fast work with images. And best of all, it’s inexpensive. Yet the Pixma MP500 is still available in retail networks, so we recommend that you spend the additional $30 well as choose that version.
The Canon Pixma MP510 is a photo-centric all-in-one printer that integrates print, check, and duplicate functionality. It lacks fax capability, an attribute that’s even more commonly discovered on office-oriented all-in-ones. It’s somewhat smaller sized as well as lighter than its predecessor, the MP500. It sits 17.6 inches large, 14.5 inches deep, and 6.8 inches tall and evaluates a little less than 16 extra pounds. Its blocky body is bound in white and light silver plastic.
One of the most significant design modifications is the place of the control board. On the Pixma MP500, the control board sat front as well as center on a rack. The control board on the Pixma MP510 is more very discreet: it poses to the side of the scanner under a flip-up lid that gauges concerning 3.25 inches wide and also 4.5 inches deep. The tiny 1.9-inch LCD is installed at the bottom of the top, as well as you can pivot the lid forward and back to optimize the viewing angle (the MP500’s LCD gauged a much more charitable 2.5 inches).
Despite the smaller sized real estate, the MP510’s control board supplies the same selection of buttons as the MP500: three buttons to toggle between Replicate, Scan, and also Sd card tasks; a four-way rocker button and also Food selection, Back, as well as OK switches to browse the various menus; a Settings button; an Image Index Sheet button; a Feed Switch switch to toggle in between the input sources; as well as, naturally, begin switches (one each for shade and black) as well as a cancel switch.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MP510
- Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows XP, Windows 2000 Professional.
- Mac OS X 10.2.8, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5
Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MP510 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma MP510 Driver
- MP510 MP Driver Ver. 1.11 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000): download
- MP510 Printer Driver Ver. 5.8.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5): download
- Driver for Linux:
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon Pixma MP510 from Canon Website.