Download Canon PIXMA MG2570S Driver FREE – The Canon Pixma Mg250s printer is one of Canon’s line-ups in the entry-level class. Although the price is low, it offers several advantages that may not be found in other printer brands in its class. However, the name is a cheap printer; there must also be drawbacks. Canon PIXMA MG2570S Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA MG2570S Review
With limitations and several advantages, we have to weigh and sort out which one suits our individual needs. Of course, there are many criteria in choosing a printer, starting from its features, economical ink consumption, color sharpness, and price to the printer’s design itself. Canon Mg250s can be said to be qualified enough for the needs of doing schoolwork or office work. Moreover, it has been equipped with a scan feature that can be used to copy files like a copier.
Canon Pixma Mg250s Printer Advantages And Disadvantages
This printer is sold at a price range of Rp. 500 thousand – Rp. 600 thousand depending on which store you buy. Prices are still quite friendly in the pockets of students. Canon Pixma Mg250s is an all-in-one printer that can be used for print, scan, and copy. This copy feature is certainly handy for office workers or students. It can function as a copier. You can also choose to use color ink or black ink when copying documents.
This printer does not have an ink pump. This indeed makes ink consumption economical. However, on the other hand, it will provide drawbacks, especially when modified with an infusion system. Its slim body doesn’t take up much space. Suitable to be placed in a boarding room or a narrow room. The printing speed is 4.0 ipm on color documents and 8.0 ipm on black and white documents.
Another advantage of the Canon MG250s is auto power when printing features, where the printer will automatically turn on when receiving data from the computer. When the printer is connected to a computer, you can immediately use it for printing even though it is still off.
This printer is arguably a complete package at a very affordable price. Suitable for students and university students. However, several drawbacks also need to be considered. Among them, the cartridge capacity is small, which is only 5 ml. Thus, the estimate for printing is only 100 sheets (small), 180 sheets (medium), and 300 sheets (XL).
The mainboard position’s design under the cartridge makes it prone to ink splashes, especially when modified with an IV. Plus, this printer does not have an ink drain, so when the head is cleaning, the printer only wipes the head cartridge, which is then absorbed with a cotton swab (under the head cartridge).
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG2570S
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows 8 (x64), Windows Vista (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 8.1.
- Mac OS X v10.8, macOS 11.0, OS X v10.11, Mac OS X v10.7, macOS 10.14, macOS v10.12, macOS 10.15, macOS 10.13, OS X v10.10, OS X v10.9.
Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2570S Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MG2570S Driver
- MG2500S series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG2500S series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac): download
Support for Linux: click here
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG2570S from Canon Website.