Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver FREE – The majority of Canon’s PIXMA inkjet printers are desktop equipment where size and weight don’t issue within reason, size, and weight. However, there’s one area of the marketplace where both these factors to consider are necessary, and that’s portable print. Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA iP100 Review
If the printer requires to be light and small yet still supply high-quality outcomes at an affordable time, constraints on its style are much tighter. The PIXMA iP100 is just such a portable printer and also can be utilized with an optional lithium-ion battery, faraway from the mains.
This printer is about the dimension of one and a half Xboxes laid on their sides and is all dressed up in silver, apart from black cheeks at either end and a black bar across its top, birthing the Canon logo design.
Lift the top cover and the front cover, which is held to it by a magnetic clasp, automatically falls. The top half of the cover includes offering reasonable support for A4 paper, which feeds from the back and out onto the desk before the maker.
Physical controls, as well as indications, are straightforward, with a power switch as well as an inset power LED as well as a feed switch with an inset paper jam indicator. On the left-hand cheek is a socket for the exterior power supply, and on the right are outlets for USB and a PictBridge camera.
There’s an infrared receiver here, too, so you can beam data across from an infrared-equipped laptop. If you have actually opted for the printer’s variation with the optional lithium battery– ₤ 50 added– it clips on at the back and is attached by two screws.
When the leading cover has been raised to develop the paper input tray, the printer’s top surface area is again a cover, which can be raised to reveal double, low-profile cartridges. Among these includes pigmented black ink, while the other holds not just cyan, magenta, and yellow dye-based inks, however also a photo black to improve dark shades in picture prints. The cartridges clip quickly into place in the printer’s head carrier.
Print quality from the single, pigmented-ink cartridge is spick-and-span, practically laser top quality, and also with just the least tip of jagged edges. This would make the printer very ideal for creating quotes or other instant paperwork on the move. Colour graphics are likewise beneficial for a portable printer. Though possibly not the brightest of colors, they have excellent solid tones and excellent black text enrollment over color.
Our photo test item appeared very well, with plenty of darkness detail as well as sharp foregrounds, in all the appropriate shades. Colour variations are smooth, and there are no noticeable dither patterns. Tones are intense, without looking unnatural, and also total picture prints from this mobile printer are well up to the standard of its desktop computer friends.
By now, you’re probably questioning where the catch is; it’s in the costs. In addition to paying up to ₤ 200 for the printer and its battery, you likewise pay a premium for the two ink cartridges. We couldn’t find the black cartridge for a lot less than ₤ 12 and the color one for much under ₤ 16. Given that their web page yields are around the 200 web page mark, this offers web page costs of 7.08 p for black and 13.48 p for color.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA iP100
- Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA iP100 Driver
- iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.17b (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64) 64-bit: download
- iP100 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.17b (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 32-bit: download
- iP100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA iP100 from Canon Website.