Canon Pixma G5020 Driver – The Canon Pixma G5020 is among the few single-function bulk-ink printers offered. Just like Canon’s various other MegaTank brand name designs, this creates an outstanding outcome and is inexpensive to usage. Canon Pixma G5020 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS.
Canon Pixma G5020 Review
This likewise includes countless web pages well worth from ink in the package, and this sustains several connection choices and a couple of voice-activation procedures. These benefits make this an outstanding worth for household, home-based, and little workplaces with relatively high-volume publish demands. It is our newest Editors’ Option for entry-level to midrange single-function shade printers.
As a single-function device, the G5020 does not need an elegant visual touch-screen control board. Instead, you get a two-line monochrome message readout-style LED screen, navigable from an established from the left and best arrowhead secrets and an OK switch. Along with the navigating switches, the control board has five others: Power, House, Setups, Back, and Terminate.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA G7020 Driver
The Canon Pixma G5020 ($249.99) is among the few single-function bulk-ink printers available. Canon’s various other MegaTank brand name models create excellent output and are affordable to use.
It also comes with thousands of web pages well worth of ink in the package, and it supports several connection options and a couple of voice-activation procedures. These benefits make it an outstanding worth for family, home-based, and small workplaces with fairly high-volume publish requirements. It is our newest Editors’ Choice for entry-level to midrange single-function color printers.
Bulk-Ink Single-Function Printer
At 6.6 by 15.9 by 14.6 inches (HWD) and evaluating 14.3 extra pounds, the G5020, unlike a lot bigger Editors’ Choice Epson WorkForce Profesional WF-C5290, takes up hardly any work desk space. However, it is about two times as big and bulky as HP’s Instant Ink-ready Tango X printer and a couple of inches bigger and about 5 extra pounds heftier than Canon’s own Pixma G1200, another single-function MegaTank machine.
As a MegaTank printer, the G5020 obtains its ink from interior tanks, with the 3 color inks (cyan, yellow, and magenta) on the framework’s right side, as revealed here. (The bigger black ink storage container gets on the left-front side.)
As a single-function machine, the G5020 does not require an elegant visual touch-screen control board. Rather, what you obtain is a two-line monochrome text readout-style LED display, navigable from a set of left and right arrowhead keys and an OK switch. Along with the navigating switches, the control board has 5 others: Power, Home, Setups, Back, and Terminate.
As with most Pixmas nowadays, the G5020 supports articulate commands via Amazon.com Alexa and Google Aide or another voice-activation system, such as Microsoft’s Cortana, Apple’s Siri, Samsung’s Bixby, that supports IFTTT (If This After That) scripting. You can, for instance, downloads IFTTT manuscripts from IFTTT.com or several various other voice-activation websites.
Regarding paper handling, the G5020 holds 350 sheets split between a 250-sheet main cabinet in advance and a 100-sheet tray that draws up and out of the back. You can also load the back tray with 20 sheets of 4-x-6-inch or 10 sheets of 5-x-7-inch picture paper.
Canon Pixma G5020 Driver OS Support Detail
- Windows 10 32-bit – Windows 10 64-bit -Windows 8.1 32-bit – Windows 8.1 64-bit – Windows 8 32-bit – Windows 8 64-bit – Windows 7 32-bit – Windows 7 64-bit – Windows XP 32-bit – Windows XP 64-bit, – Windows Vista 32-bit – Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Instal Canon Pixma G5020 Driver
- Go to this printer’s official website, or you can click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device, and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file (which has been extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- You are once done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon Pixma G5020 Driver
- G5000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 for Linux (Source file): download
Canon Pixma G5020 Driver from Canon Website.