Download Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw Driver FREE – The Canon Color imageClass MF741Cdw ($ 489) is a midrange color laser all-in-one printer (print, scan, copy, fax) targeted mainly at small to midsize workplaces and workgroups that require low- to medium-volume printing as well as copying. Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac Linux OS.
Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw Review
Like the rather beefier Editors’ Selection Lexmark MC2535adwe, the MF741Cdw is relatively fast as well as prints terrific-looking messages, graphics, as well as photos. However, its running costs are competitive within a similar way priced shade laser AIOs; it is not as low as those of several inkjet laser choices such as Epson’s WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 Network Multifunction Printer.
Overall, however, there’s a lot to like about this middle-of-the-road color laser AIO, including Canon’s exceptionally in-depth, fantastic, and also exact shade imaging, making the MF741Cdw a good value for environments that need numerous hundred to a few thousand premier prints and duplicates per month.
Expandable Size and also Capability
Measuring 18.4 by 18.8 by 18.8 inches (HWD) and considering about 64 extra pounds, the MF741Cdw has to do with 5 inches much shorter from front to back and 4 pounds much heavier than Lexmark’s workhorse MC2535adwe. Several entry-level devices, including Canon’s MF731Cdw and Brother’s Editors’ Option MFC-L3770CW, take up a little less desk space, yet they also supply much less in terms of capability and also toughness.
A frustrating shortcoming of the MF741Cdw’s otherwise excellent function set is that its 50-sheet automated paper feeder (ADF), which sends out multipage papers to the scanner, features manual duplexing, implying that it can’t scan or replicate two-sided multipage work without your needing to flip the pile of originals, well, manually.
Of the other shade laser AIOs pointed out below up until now, only the Canon MF731Cdw does not have automatic duplexing or the capability to scan two-sided pages without user treatment. Auto-duplexing ADFs are a great time- and also tedium-savers and often well worth the added $50 to $100 they tack onto the acquisition rate.
Regardless, establishing duplicate work, printing from and also scanning to the cloud, keeping track of consumables, and configuring security, networking, as well as other features, are all taken care of from the MF741Cdw’s spacious and also easy-to-navigate 5-inch shade touch screen control panel, shown here.
The very personalized control board, as well as its collection of pre-configured operations and also shortcuts referred to as the Application Library, provides customers as well as divisions with their own residence displays containing icons that.
Besides providing accessibility to daily features such as making duplicates or scanning to a regional network drive, launch repeated jobs such as scanning and dispersing documents to numerous cloud sites or record monitoring systems, or shielding sensitive files with PINs as various other safety and security actions.
Like many other AIOs, this Canon additionally gives comprehensive controls, consisting of configuring protection alternatives, producing records, monitoring and ordering products, and tinkering with user areas and the Application Collection via its integrated web website. The portal comes from virtually any web internet browser, including your smartphone’s, locally or over the Internet.
System Requirements of Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw Driver
- [Windows 64bit] MF743Cdw/MF741Cdw MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic FAX / ScanGear): download
- [Windows 32bit] MF743Cdw/MF741Cdw MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic FAX / ScanGear): download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.4 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]: download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.20: click here
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw from Canon Website.