Brother HL-L2380DW Driver FREE – Although the Brother HL-L2380DW monochrome laser multifunction printer (MFP) ($199.99) can check and copy, Brother teams it on its website with single-function printers. The company deals with it this way because it does not have an automated document feeder (ADF). Brother HL-L2380DW Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Brother HL-L2380DW Review
Which limits its copying and scanning to by hand putting web pages on its letter-size flatbed. Whether you think about it as an MFP or as a single-function printer with benefit features, however, it is of the most rate of passion if your primary need is publishing. Still, you can also make use of its incredibly light-duty copy and check capability.
Like the Canon imageClass MF212w that I recently evaluated, the HL-L2380DW can be especially great in shape as an individual printer and function as a common printer in a mini workplace.
The lack of an ADF in both situations helps make the printers small enough to continue your work desk without seeming like they’re towering over you. Both also consist of a 250-sheet paper tray and one-sheet manual feed, providing sufficient paper capacity for either role. The HL-L2380DW includes a duplexer for two-sided publishing.
Mobile Devices and the Shadow
Along with publishing, scanning, and copying, the HL-L2380DW offers support for both mobile publishing and scanning and the ability to connect to selected shadow websites. If you connect the printer to a network, using either Ethernet or Wi-Fi, you can connect to, and both publish from and check to, a tablet computer or mobile phone through an accessibility point on the network.
If the network is connected to the Internet, you can also publish through the shadow. Connect the printer to a PC via USB cable television rather, and you will not have the ability to publish through the shadow, but you can still use Wi-Fi Direct to connect straight to the printer for publishing and scanning.
Other Driver: Brother HL-2270DW Driver
Choices on the touch-screen food selection consist of Web-connection options for both scanning and publishing from a choice of websites (consisting of Box, Google Own, Evernote, and OneDrive). Various other choices let you check specific file formats—including Word, Stand out, and PowerPoint—and conserve the file to a shadow website or send it out as an e-mail accessory. Brother handles the conversion to the file style you want with its own online web server.
Configuration, Speed, and Output Quality
The HL-L2380DW is larger and heavier than the Canon MF212w but still small enough, at 10.5 by 16.1 by 15.7 inches (HWD), to put on your work desk. It is also light enough, at 21 extra pounds 10 ounces, for a single person to relocate right into place. I connected it to a network by Ethernet and installed the driver on a Home windows View system for my tests. Configuration was typical for the breed.
Brother prices the HL-L2380DW at 32 web pages each min (ppm), which is the speed you should see when publishing text documents or various other files that need little to no processing. I timed it on our business applications collection (using QualityLogic’s software and hardware for timing) at 9.5ppm.
That certifies it to be of appropriate speed for the price and engine score. However, it is significantly slower than the 12.2ppm I measured for the Canon MF212w and the nearly similar 12.3ppm for the Canon imageClass MF216n, our Editors’ Choice MFP for individual use or light-duty use in a mini workplace.
System Requirements of Brother HL-L2380DW
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit)
- macOS (10.15), (10.14), (10.13), macOS (10.12), OS X (10.11), OS X (10.10), OS X (10.9)
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Brother HL-L2380DW Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Brother HL-L2380DW Driver
- Full Driver & Software Package: download
- Printer Driver for macOS (10.15): download
- Full Software Package for macOS (10.14): download
- Full Software Package for macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12), OS X (10.11), OS X (10.10), OS X (10.9): download
- LPR printer driver (deb package): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Brother HL-L2380DW from Brother Website.