Epson TM-T20II Driver – The Epson TM-T20II improves the ReadyPrint line, providing you with a fantastic mix of efficiency and cost. This Epson thermal printer is perfect for reduced tool quantity retail, dining establishments, and food providers. Epson TM-T20II Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson TM-T20II Driver
Epson TM-T20II Review
The Epson TM-T20II improves the ReadyPrint line, giving you a great mix of efficiency and cost. This Epson thermal printer is ideal for reduced to medium quantity retail, dining establishments, and food provider.
Publishing invoices at nearly 8 inches each second, the TM-T20II fasts enough to maintain most lines moving efficiently. Paper-saving functionality in the printer driver permits you to decrease text dimension and white space, conserving paper use by up to 30%. The TM-T20II is also Power Celebrity certified, using much less electrical power and decreasing your environmental impact.
Establishing a printer can be time-consuming. Fortunately, everything you need to start is consistent with your Epson TM-T20II purchase. A CD with a driver, power provide, and a beginner paper roll consist of in package, production it easy to release your printer practically anywhere. You’ll need to purchase a USB cable television individually, but this printer will probably deal with a USB-B cable television you might currently have.
The TM-T20II packs the resilience and dependability you’ve come to anticipate from the Epson brand name. Ranked at 1.5 million reduces, the auto-cutter will survive for several years of great reduces. The thermal publish head is ranked at 99 miles of invoices published.
While the printer sporting activities imply cycles before failing of 360,000 hours- over 40 years of solution! Shipping with a great 2-year warranty from Epson, the TM-T20II will provide you with several years of great publishing with additional solution plans available.
About this item
- Epson. Publishing Technology: Thermal line publishing, Power Consumption – Approximately 1.8 Ampere
- Tm-T20Ii. Standard Connection:USB + Serial
Ready publish Thermal Invoice Printer; Flexible discount voucher publishing on invoices.
- Nation of beginning – china. Dependability : MTBF: 360,000 hrs. MCBF: 60,000,000 lines. Auto Cutter: 1.5 million reduces
- Epson ePOS Publish Technology: Supports ePOS-Print solution for direct publishing from mobile devices or web-based applications
Drivers Epson TM-T20II Support Detail
- Win 10 32-bit | Win 10 64-bit | Win 8.1 32-bit | Win 8.1 64-bit | Win 8 32-bit | Win 8 64-bit | Win 7 32-bit | Win 7 64-bit | Win XP 32-bit | Win XP 64-bit | Win Vista 32-bit | Win Vista 64-bit | Win Embedded | Win Server 2016 | Win Server 2012 | Win Server 2008 32-bit | Win Server 2008 64-bit | Win Server 2003 32-bit | Win Server 2003 64-bit |
- macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
For Manual Epson TM-T20II: click here
How to install on the Printer Epson TM-T20II:
- Download the drivers that have been accessed by the printer via their official web or directly on this blog.
- Make sure the downloaded files are not corrupted.
- Extract the driver files on your computer.
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop (be sure to connect correctly).
- Once connected correctly, open the downloaded application.
- Run the app and follow the installation instructions.
- Perform until installation is completed correctly.
- End sure there is a command to restart your computer or not.
Epson TM-T20II Driver from Epson Website.