Download Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver FREE – The Canon PIXMA MX340 belongs to Canon’s small-business range of inkjet all-in-one printers. They have fewer centers for the picture lover and more for the small workplace, so you can anticipate to see fax and an Automated Document Feeder (ADF), but not an sd card reader. Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Review
And this is what you obtain. The sleek, large black and white box has a high-gloss top, which unravels right into a 30-sheet ADF, inset right into the cover of its scanner. The front of the border holds the control board, which has a bitmapped, mono LCD set in the center. Although it’s well used, with a great display font style and icon-based condition information, there is no backlight, which can make it challenging to read unless you have a direct overhead light.
To the LCD left are 3 large setting switches for copy, fax, and check. To the right is a number pad for dialing fax numbers, and at the severe right are 2 large buttons for black and color duplicates. There are 20-speed dials with a fast browse center with most likely names as you kind. There is also an advanced system for rejecting scrap faxes based upon the fax call’s resource.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver
The front panel is a small illuminated blue badge, which shows that the PIXMA MX340 has Wi-Fi and a pull-down cover that opens up immediately if you forget it when publishing and rests at an angle to provide an increased output tray. A flap draws open up at the back to provide an input tray, which can take up to 100 sheets.
At the back are sockets for USB, Ethernet, and a fax line, but many individuals will decide to connect via cordless, and configuration is simple, as you can enter any passcode using the numerical pad.
This four-color machine uses 2 ink cartridges, one black, and the various other tri-color, and these clip-in easily once you’ve pivoted up the scanner area into its ‘bonnet-stand.’ It has a well-damped launch so that when you shut it, the top spot does not bang down into the publishing engine.
Driver for Home windows and OS X come as standard, and Canon consists of a great support bundle consisting of OCR software and document management. A duplicate of Canon’s websites publish energy is also consisted of.
Canon has been required to estimating practical rates for its inkjet printers and claims 7.5ppm for black publish and 4.5ppm for color. Our 5-page black text document finished in 54 secs, giving a real-world speed of 5.6ppm, but the 20-page document increased this to 6.9ppm, not a long way off the declared pace. The five-page text and color video document produced a rate of 2.4ppm. However, little over half the ranked speed. The machine performed quite a little bit of housekeeping before beginning some of these prints, and this time around is normally omitted from ISO publish speed tests.
A solitary web page color copy finished in 41 secs, while a 5-page black text copy from the ADF took one min, 16 seconds; both of these times are entirely appropriate for a SOHO machine. A 15 x 10cm picture on Canon shiny picture paper, published at Top quality, took 1:21, but publishing at a Normal rate from a PictBridge video cam, the moment decreased to only 53 secs.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MX340
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver
- MX340 series MP Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows): download
- MX340 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MX340 from Canon Website.