Download Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver FREE – The PIXMA MG7120 is the supreme Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One printer providing superior picture publishing efficiency and amazing versatility. The MG7120 prints gorgeous, indeterminate pictures up to 8.5″ x 11″ and sharp documents with amazing quality. Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Review
Maximum color dpi is an amazing 9600 x 2400 with 1pl technology, 6 individual ink tanks, grey ink for beautiful information in your color, and black & white pictures. Additional features consist of AirPrint, integrated Wi-Fi, Auto Duplex Publishing, Complete HD Movie Publish, cordless Auto Power On, Auto Check Setting, Fast Begin, a Peaceful Setting, and My Picture Yard software.
The Pixma MG7120 has a beveled-edge design unique to certain Canon printers of the last several years. Various other design improvements were presented in 2015 with its relative, the Pixma MG6320.
You control the printer using a top front touch panel: A 3.5-inch touchscreen display includes most functions, with contextually lit switches that show up as needed. It has an extremely brief learning contour. You raise that panel to access the ink cartridges, rather than lifting the whole scanner bed, as with most multifunctions. You can connect via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or USB.
Paper capacity is limited: 125 sheets of ordinary paper in the all-time low cassette and 20 sheets of 4-by-6-inch or 5-by-7-inch picture paper in the picture tray found straight over that. Turn over the picture tray, and you will find the optical media tray, which inserts right into a port simply over the output tray.
The output tray itself is instantly over the paper trays and opens up immediately when publishing or copying. There is no automated document feeder (ADF) for scanning or copying multi-page documents, which isn’t uncommon for a home-oriented printer, but we such as it when we see it. The HP Photosmart 7520 is a like-priced rival with an ADF (and—ahem—cheaper ink).
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG6820 Driver
Beside the output tray, another front panel folds up bent on expose 3 card ports: Secure Electronic, Small Blink, and Memory Stick. You might publish via any one of them as well as Cordless Pictbridge.
The Pixma MG7120 comes with the usual array of remote publishing features (e-mail, Wi-Fi, however, no NFC), and Canon has applications for both Android and iOS. The top-mounted scanner bed is A4/letter-sized with a cover that telescopes an inch or two to accommodate thicker products.
Canon’s My Picture Yard is the main software application used to scan publishers and maintained them. Still, the company also provides energies for viewing pictures on the desktop computer and launching various printer features (check, copy, modify, and so on.)
They’re convenient if you are devoting a workplace PC for printer tasks, restricting the quantity of time you must invest searching through the applications for the feature you need. For periodic use, they’re probably excessive.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG7120
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- macOS Big Sur 11.0, macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5,
OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver
- MG7100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG7100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG7120 from Canon Website.