Download Brother MFC-L2700DW Driver FREE – If you are looking for a monochrome laser multifunction printer (MFP) for durable individual use or light- to moderate-duty use a common printer in a mini workplace, the Sibling MFC-L2700DW ($199.99) deserves an appearance. Brother MFC-L2700DW Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Brother MFC-L2700DW Review
Small enough to comfortably share a work desk offers a greater paper capacity than most printers meant purely for individual use, together with better paper handling in various other ways. It also offers support for mobile publishing, which can come in handy if you need to publish from your telephone or tablet computer very often.
Mobile publishing support is quickly ending up being common, so it is not a coincidence that the MFC-L2700DW’s ($553.98 at Amazon.com) mobile publishing abilities resemble those of the Samsung Xpress M2070FW ( at Amazon.com) that I recently evaluated.
Other Driver: Brother MFC-L2710DW Driver
Greater than that, this is the just location where both the Samsung M2070FW and the MFC-L2700DW outperform the Canon imageClass MF4880dw, which is our Editors’ Choice for light-duty individual MFP or common MFP in a mini workplace.
If you connect the MFC-L2700DW to a network by either Ethernet or Wi-Fi, the mobile publishing support will let you publish through the shadow, presuming the network is connected to the Internet. It will also let you connect and publish over a Wi-Fi access point on the network.
If you decide to connect it to a solitary PC by USB cable television, you can’t publish it through the shadow. You can still benefit from the printer’s Wi-Fi Direct to connect to it straight from a mobile phone, tablet computer, or laptop computer to publish.
The one trick the MFC-L2700DW misses—and the Samsung M2070FW offers—is NFC support, which allows you to develop a link simply by touching your telephone or tablet computer to an area on the printer. The Canon MF4880dw does not have both NFC and Wi-Fi Direct.
As with the Samsung M2070FW, the mobile support consists of scanning, as well as publishing. Brother’s free application will let you both publish from and check to iOS, Android, Kindle Terminate, and Home windows mobile phones or tablet computers. Unlike the Samsung application, however, it will not let you fax from a mobile phone.
Fundamentals and Configuration
Basic MFP features for the MFC-L2700DW consist of publishing and faxing from, scanning to, a PC, consisting of over a network, and functioning as a standalone photocopier and fax machine. Paper handling for publishing appropriates for most individual or mini workplace use.
A 250-sheet input tray, a single-sheet manual feed, and an integrated duplexer (for two-sided publishing). If you need greater capacity, however, there aren’t any upgrades available.
Paper handling for scanning is also appropriate for most individual or mini workplace use, with a letter-size flatbed supplemented by a 35-sheet automated document feeder (ADF) that can handle up to legal-size paper.
System Requirements of Brother MFC-L2700DW
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit).
- macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Brother MFC-L2700DW Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Brother MFC-L2700DW Driver
- Full Driver & Software Package: download
- LPR printer driver (rpm package): click here
Or Download Software and drivers for Brother MFC-L2700DW from Brother Website.