Download Canon PIXMA MG6320 Driver FREE – Improvement is the business order with Canon’s new color inkjet multifunction, the $199 (since 12/04/2012) Pixma MG6320 Cordless Inkjet Picture All-In-One. While still showing off the acquainted, diagonal Canon silhouette, the new design and manages put the Pixma MG6320’s precursors to shame regarding ease of use. A six-ink publishing system provides nice color quality, but ink costs are more expensive than the average. Canon PIXMA MG6320 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Review
Establishing the Pixma MG6320 is easy on both the Home windows PC and Mac OS systems. However, you must include the printer by hand on the last. The unit sporting activities USB, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet, so you can use it in practically any networking environment. Canon provides a qualified bundle of software for this mix printer, scanner, and photocopier, consisting of scanning software as well as the now-standard array of Web- and email-based publishing options. The drivers are top-notch as well.
- Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG6220 Driver
Missing out from the Pixma MG6320 are the 3 “activity” switches found on some previous models, whose functions can overlap confusingly with the OK switch. You might currently run the Pixma MG6320 using its contextually lit manages and 3.5-inch touchscreen without constantly needing to grab said repetitive buttons–a much more efficient and user-friendly experience. It is also easier to access inks: You turn up the top front panel, not the whole unit’s whole top as with most multifunctions.
Paper handling on the Pixma MG6320 has improved as long as the manages. Packing paper is easy with the front slideout trays: a 125-sheet, letter/lawful main tray, and situated over it, a 20-sheet picture tray (4-by-6-inch maximum media dimension). Gone is the back upright feed of the previous model, which decreases total paper capacity but allows the printer to cuddle right up to the wall surface, conserving space.
Also, rather than a door that folds up open up for output, the whole front of the unit folds up-down, and the paper capture prolongs immediately. This open-up bay also reveals the unit’s Secure Electronic/Memory Stick and Small Blink card ports. Duplex publishing is automated, but the letter/A4 flatbed scanner does not have an automated document feeder (ADF) for much longer documents. The scanner cover telescopes to accommodate thicker products.
The Pixma MG6320 uses a six- rather than a four-ink system: cyan, magenta, yellow and black, plus a picture black and a picture grey. Using standard supplies, black web pages cost a sensible 5 cents each web page, but the various other shades are more expensive than average.
A web page with simply the usual cyan, magenta, yellow, and black currently costs a high 16.6 CPP; including picture black and picture grey would certainly raise the cost to 19.2 cents. The high-yield inks offer some savings–4.6 cents each web page for black, 12.7 cents for 4 shades, and 13.6 cents for all 6 colors—but are a bit more expensive than the high-yield supplies from various other items we’ve evaluated.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG6320
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6320 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Driver
- MG6300 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG6300 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG6320 from Canon Website.