Download Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver FREE – Canon’s new Pixma MG6120 multifunction printer satiates our high assumptions for consumer-level printers at the $200 price point. This qualified machine registers top notes in both speed and output quality and innovates with features such as a 3-inch display. Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Review
Many thanks to the auto-document feeder (ADF) mounted on the back, a touch-sensitive control board, and double paper feed trays. If you are searching for a printer truly deserving of its all-in-one name, the Canon Pixma MG6120 makes our suggestion for its equal balance of cost and features.
The Pixma MG6120 features a thinner form compared to what we’re used to from Canon printers, with a unique design that integrates folding trays to maintain the impact small. The printer measures 18 inches wide, 14.5 inches deep, and simply under 7 inches high, with the trays folded up. It also evaluates slightly greater than average at 20.2 extra pounds because of the rear-mounted ADF and the 6 interior ink tanks. However, it should still be fairly easy for anybody to transport about the office or home.
The much-left side of the printer houses the just hard switch for power. Touch-sensitive online switches for copy, check and publish manage light up the top-mounted interactive panel when you first hit the hard power switch. Still, the printer illuminates the commands necessary for each function once you select a publish setting. This feature helps eliminate complications typical of a greatly populated control board.
The MG6120 will constantly display the “home” and “back” navigating switches no matter which application you access (publish, copy, scan). Still, you can also scroll through the food selections and change the variety of publishing duplicates using the energetic touch wheel. Finally, a sufficient 3-inch color LCD screen raises from the center and tilts 90 levels ahead and back to purge within the unit to complement the online switches.
- Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver
The new “as needed” switches are useful and easy to use, but we hope the next variation will allow the user access to change their sensitivity level. The present setting is so delicate that a fast swipe can easily trigger an unintentional push, and also hovering your finger over the sensing unit can activate it.
Double 150-sheet paper trays fold from the top and bottom of the MG6120 and change ahead and backward to approve various paper dimensions from 4-inch-by-6-inch pictures completely up to legal-size sheets. The 300-sheet overall paper capacity means you can put various sized media in both areas, but the trays themselves both feel easily breakable; we can’t vouch for their resilience in time and continued use.
Establishing the printer is simple regardless of how you decide to connect it to a computer system, and the installation disc provides onscreen instructions to guide you through 3 options: 802.11 b/g/n cordless, an Ethernet cable television, or a simple USB cable.
You can either select the Easy Install or the Custom Install that allows you to pick the extra features you want, consisting of Easy-PhotoPrint EX for managing your electronic pictures, MP Navigator EX to guide you through the scanning process, and more. However, bear in mind that you will need 691 megabytes of free hard-drive space on your computer system if you go with the extensive Easy Install.
Once Easy Installation is complete, Home windows users will notice several new switches displayed over the taskbar on the screen’s lower right side. These faster ways are designed to give you fast access to 5 of one of the most commonly used printer functions: Check a file, Layout publish, Picture Publish, Show Main Screen, and Conceal.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG6120
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG6120 from Canon Website.