Download Canon PIXMA MG5720 Driver FREE – The Canon Pixma MG5720 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One ($99.99) is certainly meant to be used as a home multifunction printer (MFP), with a unique lack of key office-centric features such as faxing, an Ethernet port, and an automated document feeder (ADF). Canon PIXMA MG5720 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA MG5720 Review
Unlike many printers meant for home use, however, it offers a top-quality message, production it a more-than-reasonable choice for light-duty use as an individual workplace printer or the double role of home and home-office printer. Many thanks to its high degree of output quality, our Editor’s Choice budget MFP weighted greatly towards home use.
One pleasant surprise is that the MG5720 provides significantly better-looking output compared to the Canon Pixma MG5620 Wireless Picture All-In-One Printer that it is while changing in Canon’s line. It is also an escape before most direct rivals.
Compared to the HP Envy 4520 All-in-One Printer, for instance, it appears in advance on both speed and output quality. The Sibling MFC-J470DW, our preferred pick for an office-centric budget MFP, offers much faster speed together with an ADF and faxing, but the MG5720 defeats the Sibling model for output quality as well.
To avoid complications, you need to know that Canon offers 2 various other printers that it says are similar to the MG5720 besides the color. With the MG5720 being available in all black or white, you can obtain the same printer in black and silver as the Canon MG5721 or in white and silver as the Canon MG5722. Everything in this review puts on all 4 iterations of the 3 models.
The MG5720 measures 5.9 by 18 by 14.6 inches (HWD) and evaluates 13 extra pounds 13 ounces. Basic MFP features are limited to publishing, scanning, and copying. There is no USB Kind A port or sd card port, which means you can’t publish from a USB key, a PictBridge video cam over a USB cable television, or an sd card.
However, such as most other current Canon Pixma models, the printer supports Wireless PictBridge, which Canon says is available on all its current video cam models that offer Wi-Fi. It isn’t available on any video cams from various other manufacturers.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver
Past the fundamentals, the MG5720 offers mobile publishing and scanning and publishing from selected websites. Connect it for your network using Wi-Fi, and you can both publish from and check to iOS, Android, and Home windows phones and tablet computers through an accessibility point on your network.
You can also publish through the shadow, presuming your network is connected to the Internet, and you can use the Canon Publish Application on your telephone or tablet computer to send out publish jobs straight to the printer from various websites, consisting of Dropbox, Google Own, Twitter and Google, Twitter, and more.
If you connect the MG5720 to a PC via USB cable television, you will not have the ability to publish through the shadow or publish straight from websites. However, you can still publish from and check to mobile devices by connecting straight to the printer using Canon’s equivalent to Wi-Fi Direct.
Paper handling goes a touch past the fundamentals with an automated duplexer. Paper capacity is 100 sheets, which suffices for most individual use. For scanning, there is a letter-size flatbed but no ADF.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG5720
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- macOS Big Sur 11.0, macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11,
OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5720 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MG5720 Driver
- MG5700 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG5700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5720 from Canon Website.