Download Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver FREE – The PIXMA MG5500/MG5522 is a sophisticated Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One printer with a wise design providing a mix of high efficiency and real benefit. Publish beautiful, borderless pictures up to 8.5″ x 11″ and crisp documents with amazing quality. Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Review
The MG5522 offers 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi with 2pl technology, 5 individual ink tanks, and the ChromaLife100+ system. If a shade goes out, you change the ink storage container you need. Plus, the Snap Side feature enables fast access to the ink tanks for easy substitutes. With a 2.5″ LCD screen, the MG5522 allows you to sneak peek at your pictures before publishing and correcting your pictures with Auto Picture Fix II.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver
The PIXMA MG5522 features the benefit of PIXMA Publishing Solutions (PPS), which allows you to publish pictures and documents from your mobile phone. With the shadow publishing function, you can publish straight from select popular online Shadow solutions such as Picasa Internet Albums™, Flickr®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Dropbox™, and so on., either at the printer itself or with your mobile phone using the free PPS application.
AirPrint5 allows you to publish straight from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch® wirelessly, while integrated Wi-Fi® technology allows you to publish and check wirelessly from practically anywhere about your house. The MG5522 also offers cordless Auto Power On, a practical feature that immediately powers up the printer whenever you send out a picture or document to be published.
Integrated Auto Duplex Publishing allows you to immediately publish on both sides of the paper and decrease paper consumption by up to 50%, assisting you to conserve money and the environment. Complete HD Movie Print6 transforms your favorite HD movie clips caught with your suitable Canon EOS Electronic SLRs, PowerShot electronic video cams, and VIXIA electronic camcorders right into beautiful prints!
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver – After that checks and conserves with the appropriate setups immediately, the Auto Check Mode acknowledges the initial you’re scanning. Fast Begin helps you obtain going fast – push the power switch, and you can start inputting commands in secs.
And Peaceful Setting allows you to publish anytime without stressing over disturbing those about you. The PIXMA MG5522 also comes with My Picture Garden8 software that places all your favorite publishing features, such as the Unique Filterings system and Complete HD Movie Print6, in one practical software application. Commemorate your vivid memories by producing custom prints from your prize trove of pictures and video clips.
My Picture Garden8 also helps you arrange your pictures with schedule view and face acknowledgment. Plus, innovative design themes in various color mixes and patterns help to influence your picture jobs. Additionally, you’ll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM9, where you can download special innovative jobs and content.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG5500
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver
- MG5500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG5500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5500 from Canon Website.