Download Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver FREE – Establishing the Pixma MG3120 is easy. However, it does not have an LCD, so you will need to use the USB link to perform the cordless configuration (unless you have Wi-Fi Protected Configuration on your router). Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Review
The paperwork is top-notch. The control board is straightforward: A two-digit LED shows copy amount and messages. Canon provides plainly identified switches and LED indicator lights for copying, scanning, and upkeep jobs.
A Wi-Fi indicator rests on the unit’s front, but there are no card ports and no USB/PictBridge port. Paper handling on the Pixma MG3120 is rudimentary (apart from the automated duplexing feature): A front panel unravels to expose a 100-sheet input location.
The Pixma MG3120’s output quality belies the printer’s price. Pictures on Canon’s own paper looked quite great, despite a somewhat abnormal orange color that was particularly visible on human faces. On ordinary paper, the color video looked reasonably accurate, and a message appeared dark and sharp; however, the grayscale video had a tendency a little bit towards purple.
Efficiency was quite great for an $80 MFP. Full-page color shiny prints took nearly 4 mins to publish, but message web pages published on ordinary paper publish at 6.2 web pages each min on the PC and 5.85 ppm on the Mac. Snapshot-size pictures arose at 2.4 ppm on ordinary paper and 1.2 ppm on shiny paper.
Other Driver: Canon Pixma MG3022 Driver
In the category of “most useless answer ever before on a website,” Canon has a major competitor: In the Item Q&A area for the Pixma MG3120 online, an individual asked, “how many sheets does each cartridge publish?” Canon’s reaction: “The real ink yield obtained from each cartridge will differ depending upon messages/pictures published, applications software used, publish setting selected, and kind of paper used.” That is it–the answer does not also risk a ballpark estimate. Why not point the user to Canon’s own page-yield documents, which are nearly difficult to find or else?
The factor for the incredibly elusive response may be the dear cost of the Pixma MG3120’s black ink. 2 dimensions of black substitutes are available: the 300-page XL, which costs $21 (a massive 7 cents each page); and the 600-page XXL, which runs $38 (or 6.3 cents each web page).
The XL combined color cartridge (including all 3 shades) is rather more affordable, fairly talking, at $30 for 400 web pages (7.45 cents each web page) for all 3 shades. A four-color web page (published with the XL color cartridge and the XXL black cartridge) would certainly cost a pricier-than-average 13.8 cents. You will need to visit the store relatively right after the initial purchase, too: The Pixma MG3120 ships with 180-page beginner cartridges that didn’t also make it through our testing.
In our years in San Francisco, we’ve seen wide ranges of inkjet printers, consisting of Canons, left on the walkway because of their outrageous ink prices. Sometimes, buying a brand-new printer with fresh ink costs no greater than buying substitute cartridges for a design you currently own. Despite the Canon Pixma MG3120’s proficiency in several locations, its high ink prices make it challenging to suggest. Rather, consider the Epson Stylus NX430 or the Sibling MFC-J430W.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG3120
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver
- MG3100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64): download
- MG3100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG3120 from Canon Website.