Download Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver FREE – Easily publish, check, and copy documents in your home with the white PIXMA MG3020 Cordless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon. Publishing is of top quality with a 4800 x 600 dpi resolution, and it’s fast with 8.0 ipm and 4.0 ipm publish rates in black and colour, specifically. Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux OS.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Review
Documents up to 8.5 x 14″ in dimension can be produced, while an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed on the unit enables scanning and copying with an optical resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. This printer has a Crossbreed Ink System for long-term prints and features Ethernet and USB 2.0 for connecting to a computer system or home network.
Furthermore, it has Wi-Fi for publishing over a cordless network or while using a mobile phone. Auto Power On transforms the PIXMA MG3020 Cordless All-in-One Inkjet when it spots a publish job and has a peaceful setting if you’re publishing late at evening.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG3000 Driver
The PIXMA MG3020 features improved connection so you can enjoy the simpleness of connecting your mobile phone, tablet computer and computer system easily. Publish and check hassle-free – also from the shadow or select social media websites. Publish quickly with fast publish rates of 8.0 ipm (B&W) and 4.0 ipm (Color), while enjoying an optimum publish resolution of 4800 dpi.
The PIXMA MG3020 is simply the right small dimension and has all the right features: Auto Power on, Peaceful Setting, and PIXMA shadow link. Easily set up the PIXMA MG3020 with self-confidence many thanks to a simple configuration process, and if you do have any questions, all Canon printers offer 100% U.S.-based solution & support.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG3020
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit), Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit).
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG3020 from Canon Website.