Download Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver FREE – Designed to be a practical device in your house, the black PIXMA MG2920 Wireless Picture All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon has the ability to publish, check, and copy documents and photos while featuring a small form. Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Review
The device also has a Wi-Fi connection for use with a broad range of mobile devices and computer systems. The printer can support resolutions up to 4800 x 600 dpi and handle documents up to 8.5 x 14″, or lawful dimension. Furthermore, it can produce prints for 8 ipm in black & white or 4 ipm in color.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver
Scanning is allowed through the addition of a shade flatbed able to hold documents up to 8.5 x 11.7″. This scanner is also used for copying documents, the first which can be produced in 31 secs. Furthermore, MG2920 can produce up to 32 duplicates at the same time.
Various other technology consisted of in this unit are a Crossbreed Ink System with color inks and pigment black for quality color pictures and sharp black message. The MG2920 uses FINE publish
technology with beads as small as 2 pl. Also, it features both USB 2.0 and cordless connection for shadow and mobile publishing abilities.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG2920
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- macOS Big Sur 11.0, macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG2920 from Canon Website.