Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver FREE – With a couple of exemptions, wide-format publishing isn’t a function found in routine home printers. It is regrettable because that bigger paper dimension is great for publishing large pictures, extensive Standout spreadsheets, banners, crafts, etc. Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Review
However, if you want wide-format publishing, those printers tend to be more expensive than a standard letter-size unit. They are tailored towards visuals developers, professional digital photographers, and various other experts. There is Canon’s Pixma iP8720 ($300) for customers, a single-function inkjet machine that uses 6 ink tanks for excellent quality prints, and a cost that does not totally spend a lot.
Features and design
Besides some distinctive top panels and 3 switches (power, return to/terminate, Wi-Fi/WPA), the iP8720 is a large, shiny black printer nondescript. At the same time, it shares design characteristics and namesake as its Pixma Profesional big siblings.
The iP8720 is tailored particularly towards the home market (Canon categorizes this machine as a “crafting printer,” although we reckon developers on a budget plan will obtain some use from it); it is also lighter compared to the professional models but heavier compared to most sub-$100 inkjet models.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA iP7220 Driver
To connect the printer, you can use either USB or Wi-Fi, which is how most home users connect their devices nowadays. What’s doing not have is a front PictBridge-compatible USB port, despite it being a picture printer. But if you actually have among the more recent Canon video cams, you can use a straight link over Wi-Fi; it’s the same for cordless publishing from iOS or Android wise devices.
The front panel folds up to subject the paper output tray and a straight-through course for the, consisting of a CD/DVD publish tray. A back panel raises to subject the paper tray, which has 120 sheets of ordinary paper or 20 sheets of heavier photo media. A leading panel raises available to subject the printhead.
The iP8720 is a six-color printer. Along with the standard cyan, magenta, yellow, and black, Canon includes black and grey pictures. These additional shades provide a bigger range and a lot greater information in shaded locations and create better monochrome prints.
When discussing a picture printer, ink cartridge yields are practically meaningless. There are requirements that printer manufacturers must satisfy, but the real yield based upon the pictures that you publish is difficult to guess.
For basic ink yield (not photos), Canon lists the standard dimension cartridges as generating approximately 1,100 web pages for the black cartridge and about 310 web pages for each color cartridges.
A greater capacity cartridge is available, with approximated yields of 4,400 web pages for the black cartridge and 670 web pages for color cartridges. As with all yield estimates, your gas mileage will differ. Standard-sized cartridges have to do with $12 each, with greater capacity cartridges differing between $18 and $23.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA iP8720
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS Big Sur 11.0, macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver
- iP8700 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- iP8700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA iP8720 from Canon Website.