Download Canon PIXMA iP5200R Driver FREE – Several Pixma iP5200R features make it a fascinating color printer for the basic workplace or picture publishing needs. Canon PIXMA iP5200R Driver Download for
Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Canon PIXMA iP5200R Review
Although it has just 4 ink colors, it comes as standard with both dye-based and pigmented black inks, so when you are publishing a black message, you obtain the enhanced permanence of black pigments. When publishing color videos or pictures, you obtain extra deepness from dye-based black.
The printer can also handle duplex (double-sided) publishing as standard, and you can publish on covered CDs or DVDs, using the separate disc-holder provided with the machine.
As the last reward, the ‘R’ suffix suggests cordless networking (no, we’re uncertain why ‘R’ for ‘Wi-Fi,’ either). This printer can be connected via USB 2.0, network cable television, or via a Wi-Fi connection to several printers, all of which can independently address the printer.
This is a considerable machine for an ink-jet printer and uses a solid-looking, silver-colored, wraparound top cover to include this obvious weight. The front cover folds up to expose a telescopic output tray, which moves bent to take paper fed from a tilted tray at the back.
This folds up down into the top surface of the iP5200R, off the beaten track, when the printer’s not being used. The printer base is an additional tray used for letter goings, picture paper, or various other unique media.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver
To the right of the output tray in the front panel are 2 switches to control paper feed and input from the paper tray or disc provider, indicator lights, and a PictBridge outlet for connecting electronic video cams. 2 further signs on the edge of the situation show power and mistake problems. The back is a key outlet and separate links for a USB 2 link and an Ethernet cable television.
Setting the Pixma iP5200R up literally and in software terms is more complicated than usual because of the printer’s extra centers. Having actually clipped the head right into place, you clip each of the 5 ink tanks right into the head provider, and small red LEDs show when the tanks are properly inserted.
You can install the software driver for a USB link or a network one, and once you have installed the printer to one machine, it is easy to include the driver to extra devices on either kind of network.
A great range of Canon-originated software is provided with the iP5200R to publish pictures, publish from the Internet, and publish on CDs/DVDs.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA iP5200R
- Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows 7, Windows Vista
- OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP5200R Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA iP5200R Driver
- iP5200R Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000): download
- iP5200R Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7 x64/Vista64): download
- iP5200R CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7): download
- Support for Linux: click here
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA iP5200R from Canon Website.