Download Epson ET-15000 Driver FREE – The Epson EcoTank ET-15000 is a perfect general inkjet printer with an unbelievable ink tank system. It has extremely high color and black page yield, so you won’t need to fill up the ink containers for a while, and also, when you do, the replacement containers are cheap. It performs likewise to various other Epson EcoTank printers, and also it can print on tabloid-size paper. Epson ET-15000 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Epson ET-15000 Driver
Epson ET-15000 Review
It’s strong, and also it has front and back input trays with flexible sliders for different paper dimensions. Regrettably, it has unsatisfactory shade precision, so it’s not the most effective option if you require accurate shades. It has both a flatbed as well as a sheetfed scanner. However, it does not sustain duplex scanning, so you have to turn double-sided documents when scanning manually.
The Epson ET-15000 has a good develop high quality. The plastic body really feels solid; it’s easy to see the ink degrees, and also, the power line is removable if you need to replace it. The scanner lid stays up on its own. However, it doesn’t lift enough to place thicker products like books.
It would help if you increased the scanner glass to replenish the ink tanks, which isn’t very hassle-free. Unfortunately, the result tray gets in the way when you need to put the paper in the input tray, and also you require to straighten the paper in the input tray properly; otherwise, the printer won’t identify it.
The Epson ET-15000 has a good display screen. The display tilts vertically, so it’s straightforward to see whether you’re sitting or resting. Regretfully, the display is a bit grainy, and presence is minimized when checking out from the side. There are physical buttons on either side of the display for the House as well as Information buttons. The menu is a bit laggy when going back to the home page; however, besides that, it really feels receptive.
The Epson ET-15000 has an impressive super tank system. Like anyone of Epson’s EcoTank printers, it uses four ink containers that supply a much greater page yield than a cartridge system. It has a greater black web page yield than the Epson EcoTank ET-4760, which uses the same ink containers; however, it has a somewhat reduced color web page yield. You shouldn’t need to worry about filling up the ink storage tanks for some time.
While you can technically fill the ink tanks with any third-party ink, we didn’t try it and did not advise it. Low-quality ink can harm the print heads, and also, unlike standard inkjet printers, the ink can’t be just gotten rid of if there’s trouble. Using third-party products can likewise void your guarantee.
The Epson ET-15000 has great scanning attributes. It has both a flatbed and sheetfed scanner, making it easier to scan numerous pages in a row. Unfortunately, it does not sustain duplex scanning, so you need to turn web pages by hand if you wish to scan double-sided documents.
System Requirements of Epson ET-15000
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson ET-15000 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson ET-15000 from Epson Website.