Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver FREE – The Canon Pixma iP3500 is an inexpensive, single-function printer designed for home users with light publishing needs. Gladly, this $80 inkjet’s output quality suffices for not just basic individual use–printing emails and directions–but it also is enough for institution records and so forth. Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Review
Its publish rates are average to over average, and you will be greater than delighted with the publish quality. Not remarkably, the Pixma iP3500’s feature set offers absolutely nothing past the basics; you will not find additionals such as sd card ports or networking on such an affordable printer. The $80 Lexmark Z1420 comes to Wi-Fi-enabled if you need networking, but it sheds a bent on the Canon iP3500 regarding publishing quality.
Canon iP3500’s design is simple and simple. The black-and-silver printer stands 17.2 inches wide, 11.9 inches deep, and 5.7 inches high, and it evaluates 10.8 extra pounds. The control board is basically missing. The just features on the printer’s front are the power and terminate/feed switches and a PictBridge-enabled USB port.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA iP2700 Driver
The printer has 2 input options. The back input support folds up out of the printer’s body, while the front input support prolongs out of the front face. The back input holds as many as 150 sheets of ordinary paper and benefits all the appropriate paper kinds. The front input stands up to 100 sheets of ordinary paper and should be used just for ordinary paper.
Because the paper fed through the front input requires the paper to flex about a roller, it is not suggested for any thick media, such as picture paper. The output location is composed of a tray over the front input location.
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver – Many Canon printers offer a bar that you could use to change the range in between the publish goings and the paper; normally, the bar is hidden away in the bowels of the front output location, but on the iP3500, Canon removed it to the face of the printer, production it easier to find.
The iP3500 uses a four-ink system with individual ink cartridges, a system we use to decrease ink waste. The black storage container costs $16.25 to change, and each of the color inks costs $14.25 to change. Canon estimates the per-page costs for the Pixma iP3500 to be 3 cents for a black-and-white publish and 5 cents for a full-color publish. Both numbers are reduced and sensible for an inexpensive printer.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA iP3500
- Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
- OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver
- Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.2.00 (Windows 7/7 x64): download
- iP3500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA iP3500 from Canon Website.